i have a presonus firestudio and after installing all the drivers and shiznit the mixer with the levels that installs for it will pick up all the sounds but after opening cubase there is another problem, cubase picks up that the interface is installed but will give no playback and will record no sound, i've gone to the device setup screen and selected it as my input, my tascam US-122 was so much easier, i would just select it as input and away i go, i did everything the manual for this stupid firestudio to work but it still wont, any suggestions?
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
I have the same set-up as you, so hopefully I'll be able to help.

What do you have the firestudio hooked up to, is it monitors or headphones? When you have an audio track recording do you have the monitor button on?
Okay well I found out how to do it and I think it's really rediculous that there aren't really any tutorials or advice on what to do to set it up for multitracking on the internet, it took me 11 straight hours to completely get this thing working how I wanted. Ill update this when I have more time.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Hi, I just bought an Audiobox from Presonus with Cubase 4 LE.

I have similar problems as you describe. How did you get yours to work?