Page 1 of 5
Quote by DaveGilmour1189
http://news.aol.com/article/fbi-probes-attacks-on-animal-researchers/115485

this sickens me and is crossing the line into outright terrorism. They're ****ing animals. Let's kill people to save animals. Because that makes sense.

One of the firebombs almost set fire to a house where the scientist's two kids were sleeping.

+1
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I hate Peta and the like, ELF, etc etc. Its bull****, and they kill more then they save anyway.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Animal rights activists are getting too crazy now. Did you know that if you adopt a dog from a humane society, they won't adopt it to you if you let it live outside? We were going to adopt an Alaskan Malamute, but the shelter said it's animal cruelty to make it live outside. That makes perfect sense, since they need large areas to run around in. And Im sure inside a house isnt big enough.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Are they willing to have the stuff tested on themselves instead of on the animals?
No?
Then they can fuck off.
Idiots.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Are they willing to have the stuff tested on themselves instead of on the animals?
No?
Then they can fuck off.
Idiots.

+1
Oh on top of that, If they want animal rights do they realise that with all rights come responsibilities and we'll have to arrest and punish any animals that can't obey the law.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
we like to disassociate ourselves from animals but the fact of the matter is, we are all animals.

****ing tigers eat ****ing zebras and **** but PETA isnt firebombing the jungle, are they?

Natural selection. Thats all it is.
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
Quote by Megadeth2011
Animal rights activists are getting too crazy now. Did you know that if you adopt a dog from a humane society, they won't adopt it to you if you let it live outside? We were going to adopt an Alaskan Malamute, but the shelter said it's animal cruelty to make it live outside. That makes perfect sense, since they need large areas to run around in. And Im sure inside a house isnt big enough.

These are the same people who say that playing fetch with an animal is animal cruelty.

Dogs are MEANT to be outside. If you DON'T let the dog outside, then that's a much better example of animal cruelty.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
I am sorry, but I do agree that some animal research has gone way to far. Using completely conscious monkeys is ridiculous, they have nearly the physical suffering potential as humans.

However, I don't agree with the bombings at all, and the TS is wrong in saying that people have been killed, I have never read people being killed in this types of incidents, property damage, yes, murders, no.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
No?
Then they can fuck off.
Idiots.
[dramatic rise]

I WILL TAEK THOSE TESTS.

[/dramatic rise].
they can experiment on dogs i dont give a **** but not cute kittaes i dont like dogs.
Quote by EnemyWolf
I am sorry, but I do agree that some animal research has gone way to far. Using completely conscious monkeys is ridiculous, they have nearly the physical suffering potential as humans.

However, I don't agree with the bombings at all, and the TS is wrong in saying that people have been killed, I have never read people being killed in this types of incidents, property damage, yes, murders, no.

This, animal testing is completely wrong and no humans have been killed in these "fire bombings"
Those kind of people hurt the cause of animal rights more than they help it.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by StreetLight3989
Those kind of people hurt the cause of animal rights more than they help it.

Yea, I agree, I am all for animals myself, but I think PETA goes way over the line and gives the animal rights movement a bad name sometimes. Marching nude, covered in ketchup is a unnecessary.
Animal liberation front.....sounds like a playable side for a new mod in command and conquer generals
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by EnemyWolf
Yea, I agree, I am all for animals myself, but I think PETA goes way over the line and gives the animal rights movement a bad name sometimes. Marching nude, covered in ketchup is a unnecessary.

Yeah, I mean I'm all for not torturing animals because some of the stuff that happens to them is horrible, but PETA really crosses the line.
Factory farming is wrong, and alot of animal testing can be done without, that being said, I recognize not everyone wishes to lead a vegetarian/vegan lifestyle, and eating meat is not technically animal cruelty.
This has been going on since the early 90's
somethingsomethingPenn&Tellersomething

I wrote my senior paper on Animal Rights
an A for peta bashing
well, a 90%...
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by midnight__toker
+1

+2
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by original=punk
Factory farming is wrong, and alot of animal testing can be done without, that being said, I recognize not everyone wishes to lead a vegetarian/vegan lifestyle, and eating meat is not technically animal cruelty.

I disagree, the torture animals are put through before they are killed for meat is cruel and inhumane.
Quote by blackflag49
[dramatic rise]

I WILL TAEK THOSE TESTS.

[/dramatic rise].

NOOO DON'T BE AN HERO!!one!
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Quote by midnight__toker
I disagree, the torture animals are put through before they are killed for meat is cruel and inhumane.

Not all places do that, I wish they would treat animals right before they killed them because I don't want to feel bad for eating meat. It's so horrible what some animals go through, but it can be changed by simply boycotting those places, you don't have to become a vegetarian/vegan all together.
Maybe if animals could think and reason like humans, I would feel bad about the pain they're supposedly put through.
Quote by midnight__toker

See: Factory farming is wrong.
Quote by Spamwise
Maybe if animals could think and reason like humans, I would feel bad about the pain they're supposedly put through.

That argument makes no sense, we're the ones who can think and reason so we shouldn't torture them. They feel pain just he same as us, why should they have to go through it just because their brains aren't like humans brains? They still feel it, it's cruel to put them through that.
The awful conditions animals are kept in before they hit the grinder says more about the practices of that particular company, than any inherent evil in eating meat.
After all, if they were kept in a nice, open and sanitary area, and their death was swift and painless, I don't think there would be much of a problem.

Then again, that'd be too expensive for the c*cksucking food industry.
Quote by Spamwise
By that logic, let's go beat up some toddlers whose brains haven't yet developed to capacity.
Quote by blackflag49
The awful conditions animals are kept in before they hit the grinder says more about the practices of that particular company, than any inherent evil in eating meat.
After all, if they were kept in a nice, open and sanitary area, and their death was swift and painless, I don't think there would be much of a problem.

Then again, that'd be too expensive for the c*cksucking food industry.

I agree completely with that statement.
Quote by blackflag49
By that logic, let's go beat up some toddlers whose brains haven't yet developed to capacity.

I would rather a young child who has no real understanding of the pain beyond the fact that it hurts be harmed, then a fully developed person who is able to understand the situation beyond that.
Quote by Spamwise
I would rather a young child who has no real understanding of the pain beyond the fact that it hurts be harmed, then a fully developed person who is able to understand the situation beyond that.

That makes absolutely no sense, it still hurts and traumatizes them. Your argument is horrible, they can feel pain just the same as you.
I feel like a steak, one made from venison from a nice little doe I shot a few months ago. I am starting to run low though, it is a shame...oh well there is always more ammo and next season

I say bomb animal rights activists.
Quote by StreetLight3989
That makes absolutely no sense, it still hurts and traumatizes them. Your argument is horrible, they can feel pain just the same as you.

It's not an argument, it's my personal opinion. If a human was in the same place as the animals in these situations, therewould be a lot more damage than just physical damage, there would of course be great psychological trauma.

edit:

I say bomb animal rights activists.

+2. Once all of humanity has the basic rights that it deserves, we can worry about giving animals rights
Quote by Spamwise
It's not an argument, it's my personal opinion. If a human was in the same place as the animals in these situations, therewould be a lot more damage than just physical damage, there would of course be great psychological trauma.

Yeah, but animals feel the pain too, do you really think they deserve to go through that? They rip pig balls out, hens never go outside their cage, most chickens can never walk because they give them so much hormones to pump up their bodies, We can make a change, I mean yeah it would be more expensive, but so worth it. I'm not saying eating meat is wrong, just the conditions they live in.
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Aug 4, 2008,
Yeah we really needs some kind of anti-PETA militia.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by StreetLight3989
Yeah, but animals feel the pain too, do you really think they deserve to go through that? We can make a change, I mean yeah it would be more expensive, but so worth it.

Maybe in a perfect world it would be possible. But frankly, there are much more important changes that need to be done first in the world.
Page 1 of 5