Hi

i'm wanting to buy a delay pedal
i'v narrowed it down to the boss dd-6 and the boss dd-7
i'm wondering what one i shood get because i relised that in some shops the dd-6 was getting sold for more than the dd-7
just thought that the dd-6 might be more high quality or is there a reason????

thanks
Quote by Ghold125
why spend $50 to get features i wouldn't use?

um that would be YOU
the dd-3 is great for just plain delay, if you want those extra features, the dd-7 is way better than the dd-6
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
If you don't need the digital features then you should take a look at the MXR Carbon Copy.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Neither get the DD-5. Especially if you want a DD with a good amount of features at a good price. It's got a option to plug in a tap tempo switch as well. It's also my favorite sounding of the DD series.

If you are interested in one PM me. I'm selling one and I'll hook you up at a good price.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by Ghold125
why spend $50 to get features i wouldn't use?

the extra features are very very very useful. tap tempo is a very good thing to have.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.