Does anyone have any ideas what this means?

I keep having a dream where I'm with my girlfriend (the girlfriend changes every time I dream this, never my real girlfriend just people I know who are women) and eventually as we start to get intimate she turns into my Mom.

For example, last night I had a dream that I was sleeping with my girlfriend (not having sex just sleeping in the same bed) and I wake up in the middle of the night and I decide since I'm up I should get my clothes out for tomorrow so I go get my clothes and a drink of water and when I come back I go lie in the bed and she turns around and it's my Mom (not my girlfriend anymore) and she says, "Why are you lying here! Get out!".

Another one was I was making out with some random hot girl and then I look at her for a second and suddenly her face turns into my Mom.

Also since I know the pit will say this, I don't dream about sex all the time, these were just two dreams.

Any ideas what it means?
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
hmm.... did anyone make a "your mom" joke in the other thread on this?
if not, i'm giving someone the opportunity here
It's theorized that every man subconciously wants to have sex with his mother.

I read that on some smart website.

Ew.
The dream means lobsters are going to slowly crawl from your anus and later in your life you will tranform into a cuisinart.
R.I.P. BILLY MAYS
1958-2009
Goodnight Sweet Prince

Quote by longhorntex6
do you know where i can find the tabs?

WAT

Quote by gd123
I'm 14 not a troll....

Quote by Ichikurosaki
I seem to keep dreaming about sex and it's always crap sex.

Such a damn let down.

whoa whoa whoa lets stop everything for a moment...

is it sex with crap or really bad sex?
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Quote by iron_maiden97
whoa whoa whoa lets stop everything for a moment...

is it sex with crap or really bad sex?

Well it starts off good, then goes really bad, in the end it seems more like sex with crap
Quote by Myung'sMusicman
One I wouldn't never admit that to anyone ever haha. But it means that you want to do what I am doing which is...

You're Mom!!!

OH BURN!!!!!

Yes, I do see how him being your mom would burn him quite a bit.
Post a pic of ur mom and i'll tell you if she is a Milf or not.
...What!?
Why is everyone using The Pit as a tool for explaining their dreams?hah
Quote by Laces Out Danny
wtfs a hickey?!
Quote by parkerguitars24
Why is everyone using The Pit as a tool for explaining their dreams?hah

The pit is always the answer, simple fool.
Bonk your mom! Then the dreams will go away.

Seriously: Maybe you should spend more time with her and see her more as a mother figure instead of a sex goddess.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
so I wish I could tell what this meant but I CAN tell you that you should never come to the pit for anything remotly spiritual
Quote by CowboyUp
Whats a penis?
Quote by sloppyjoe24
Bonk your mom! Then the dreams will go away.

Seriously: Maybe you should spend more time with her and see her more as a mother figure instead of a sex goddess.

But I don't see her as a sex goddess???
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage