I havent been here in months. A couple of days ago I decided to see whats up with UG and now I have been visiting everyday posting multiple threads.

help?

any one else have a case of UG addiction
Post the pear so you get banned and your addiction will fade.
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
Its like hotel California, you can check out, but you can never leave.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap.

You tell me.

Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap,Fap.
Quote by jeff541
Its like hotel California, you can check out, but you can never leave.

you do know that Hotel California was written about UG don't you?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Exact same thing happened to me. I had pretty much given up on UG until now. But the summer's here and I have no job.

So here I am.

Rock you like a hurricane! (Sorry..)
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by smb
I can give it up any time I want!

*checks postcount*

My post count is like 22, but if I actually go into the posts, there's at least 500.
Quote by CLVPX
My post count is like 22, but if I actually go into the posts, there's at least 500.
Pit posts don't count. If they did I'd be at something stupid like 20 or 30 thousand I guess
Quote by smb
Pit posts don't count. If they did I'd be at something stupid like 20 or 30 thousand I guess

OH SHI-

*slaps forehead*

well, having the pit as my homepage certainly doesn't help..I never leave the pit.

As a matter of fact, I don't see how I have 22 posts, I don't recall posting outside the pit..ever.

I'm a sad cunt.
GET A LIFE!!! jk i have no life either. Props to having no life dude! Im not addicted to the forums i just spend my life writing tabs and reviews.