So, I wrote, directed, and edited this short film. It's not amazing, but I don't think it's horrible. Keep in mind, there are some mistakes, but I'd just like some feedback. Oh yeah, and the editing might not be that great because it was like my second time using Final Cut to make a movie. So guys, I present to you my film, tell me what you think about it......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7dWGYHuFEU

Also, if this is against he rules I'll close it. It's not really promotion because I'm trying to get feedback, but if it's against the rules just tell me to close it.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Improve the sound quality, there are a few filters that can help but not a whole lot; it's best to just get a good mic.

Use less transitional effects, don't be afraid to do a straight cut. Yeah, effects are cool, but they get old really fast if you overuse them.
Quote by dougydtxranger
Improve the sound quality, there are a few filters that can help but not a whole lot; it's best to just get a good mic.

Use less transitional effects, don't be afraid to do a straight cut. Yeah, effects are cool, but they get old really fast if you overuse them.

Yeah, I may have used too many transitions, but I'm not the best editor in the world and I haven't edited that much so I'll get a better feel for that as I go on. It's weird that the sound quality was bad because I was using a shotgun boom mic that had pretty good quality that my friend had, oh well.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything