You should know the drill...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Jazz/ Metal.

Though I'm not really looking for anything equipped with ridiculously high output pickups.
Hmmmmmmm..............

Possibly an Epiphone Les Paul Custom, they could do jazz, although metal.........

I also agree with Schecter C-1 classic.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
you will here this time and time again because it is the most wise advise given:

GO

TO

A

STORE

AND

TRY

THEM

OUT

FOR

YOURSELF!!!

if that is not an option...my bad. but if it is an option, im not trying to be mean or anything, i'm just telling you what is best. you may find a guitar that is totally different from what everyone recomends but fits you perfectly. you may find that the guitars suggested here suck and you hate them. Please, though, dont make the same mistake that almost every UG'er, including me, makes at some point and think that guitars are an objective thing. the only way you can know if you like one is if you try it yourself.
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
C-1 Classic= Maple Top, Maple Neck.

Quote by bored_maniac33
you will here this time and time again because it is the most wise advise given:

GO

TO

A

STORE

AND

TRY

THEM

OUT

FOR

YOURSELF!!!

if that is not an option...my bad. but if it is an option, im not trying to be mean or anything, i'm just telling you what is best. you may find a guitar that is totally different from what everyone recomends but fits you perfectly. you may find that the guitars suggested here suck and you hate them. Please, though, dont make the same mistake that almost every UG'er, including me, makes at some point and think that guitars are an objective thing. the only way you can know if you like one is if you try it yourself.

Quote by Budd_Dwyer
C-1 Classic= Maple Top, Maple Neck.

Atleast the body is mahogany.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by imafool18
Atleast the body is mahogany.

Yes, and it was what I initially considered, but trying it out, it just seemed to have a bit too much attack for me.

Though I do appreciate the effort.
Quote by Budd_Dwyer

lol well fine!! you might want to check out some ESP LP's tho in all seriousness. the ones i have tried have been pretty sweet and seem to fit your description. i think the higher end ones us Seymour duncans and are pretty freaking crystal clear with cleans (jazz) and pretty br00tal when it comes to distortion (metal).
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional