I was going to get a Seymour Duncan sh-6 bridge humbucker pickup for my guitar and I came across this thing called a trembucker. Now, my guitar has a licensed floyd Rose temolo on it, so would i need to get the trembucker?
Yes, since Fender trems and their derivatives (AKA the floyd rose and Wilkinson VS100/VSVG) have a wider string spacing than Gibson bridges and their derivatives (mainly combo bridge/tailpiece pieces, as well as the Schaller roller bridge). The Kahler vibrato/tremolo is cool because its saddles can be moved side to side, so the spacing is easily changed to your liking, or to a pickups polepiece spacing.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by RPGoof
Yeah, trembucker's (also called F-spaced humbuckers) are designed to be used with tremolo guitars

rly??.....thats freaking awesome lol why?

EDIT: ah, never mind, i see above me now
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
one blackened said it.....if you have a Strat style guitar get a trembucker...It is the same thing but the pole pieces on pup (the little round silver dealy's) line up under the strings better.

the regular SH's will work too but get the TB's. (Duncan Speak)