Disclaimer: I've been playing for 2 years but am tight with money. I have very little experience with pedals. Forgive me if I sound like a complete n00b.

I recently got a Boss MT-2 pedal. Its very nice and sounds AMAZING for what I play. Here's the problem: The battery.

The day I got it, I played it(with the distortion on) for about 45 minutes to an hour. The next day, it doesn't work. I change the battery, and the same process repeats.

Am I doing something wrong? Or should I just get an AC adapter for it?

Remember! I am a complete idiot with gear.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
well, if you read the manual, which i bet you didn't, it tells you to unplug the input and output cables from the pedal...but i still recommend getting a power adapter. See you in a few months wanting a new distortion pedal
dont leave it plugged in, it will kill your battery extremeley fast
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by Ghold125
well, if you read the manual, which i bet you didn't, it tells you to unplug the input and output cables from the pedal...but i still recommend getting a power adapter. See you in a few months wanting a new distortion pedal

Jesus why didn't I think of that?

I didn't read the manual. I'll admit it.

*flameshield*
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?