About a few months ago, a friend I met from school and I started jamming together. Recently whenever I ask him about jamming next, he tells me a day will be fine, then the night before he'd call me up saying that he can't do it tomarrow. It's been going on for about 2 weeks now and I'm starting to feel fishy about it. I don't really know why he'd want me out because we actually got a lot of stuff done in a little time. I've been thinking maybe I said something bad and his parents heard it and they didn't want me to hang out with him anymore, but I always watched my mouth at his house. But then again, his brother dropped a few f bombs right by his parents and they didn't say anything so I don't know.
Last edited by schecter ftw at Aug 4, 2008,
you're just being paranoid, he probably has something to do like fapping
faping? i dunno douple p sounds better.
i had a friend who lived close by who whenever we talked about me coming over to his
place he'd have all these excuses but when i actually go nothing happens that upsets his family, so i figure he was just turning japanese.
Shouldn't this be in the pit?

As for you drummer problem, be aloof. Act like you don't care if you jam, even if you do. If you do that enough eventually you actually wont care, makes life so easy.
Quote by lumpy890
Shouldn't this be in the pit?

As for you drummer problem, be aloof. Act like you don't care if you jam, even if you do. If you do that enough eventually you actually wont care, makes life so easy.

I think it should be in bandleading, since it's band related.
Next time when he does that, ask him to call you again and give you a time, this way you'll find out if he wants you out or not.
only two weeks? dude, relax! if it keeps up for a month, then ask Q's but until then just chill.
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?
Quote by Dunjma
only two weeks? dude, relax! if it keeps up for a month, then ask Q's but until then just chill.

Yeah, and if he keeps doing that ask him like wtf? why do you have to bail. You bail one more time and i'll kick u out
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.