as nobody will help me irl with this stuffs, I thought I'd go to the pit.

How does the process of buying a phone/plan usually work?

Do you need some sort of established credit or something
or do ya just walk in and give them money

Foodlord is not wise in the ways of phones.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
like a home phone or cell?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
I think you need a credit card.
One Way Ticket To Hell

Gear

-Ibanez GRX20Z
-Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos
-Peavey Studio Pro 112
-DigiTech Grunge
-Zakk Wylde Wah
-DigiTech Whammy
-MXR 10-Band EQ

Future Purchases
-EMG's 81/85
-Cab
-Krankenstein Head
-ESP Eclipse II
neither...mobile fone i think he means
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by x0rsist
neither...mobile fone i think he means

A mobile and cell are the same thing.

So credit cards,hm?

Foodlord is not pleased at his finances to that degree.
Now say his name.....
a cell?

like a cage to put people in!?!?!

jkjk
dumb american names!

you need a dependable sourc eof money that they can take a standing order out of each month.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
For a contract plan you usually need some established credit and, depending on your level of credit, will need to pay a deposit. I've seen deposits as low as $50 and as high as $750 per line. You also need to be 18 to sign a contract. You could always go pre-paid though.
Just do what Im might do after I get a job and/or drivers lissence, pay as you go bs
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
You have to be at least 18 (well you have to in Canada anyway). I don't really think they look at your credit report though.

By the way, stop talking in 3rd person, that stopped being funny a year ago.
Quote by happytimeharry
For a contract plan you usually need some established credit and, depending on your level of credit, will need to pay a deposit. I've seen deposits as low as $50 and as high as $750 per line. You also need to be 18 to sign a contract. You could always go pre-paid though.

Why thank you, a great answer.

The thing is, I had a pre-paid phone awhile ago, but was very reluctant to use it
(it just didn't seem worth the money, 10 cents a minute was a good price or whatever, but with 10 cent text messaging and what not, it just was less worth it. Why spend $50 for 500 minutes when I can spend $60 for 450 and talking to other friendly mobiles and texting them for free. It seems more economical. (though I never bought that much. It was kind of a risk thing, do I spend a lot and maybe not use them or spend a little and whatever. hmm.)

Yeah, no credit might be the main negative point
Looks like no contractual plan for Foodlord
(which was the point of the thread)

unless there is some magic pre-paid goodness somewhere..

--
Quote by Freddedonna
You have to be at least 18 (well you have to in Canada anyway). I don't really think they look at your credit report though.

By the way, stop talking in 3rd person, that stopped being funny a year ago.

and yes, I am the correct age to buy phones. I'm not trying to be funny, nor am I only talking in third person. Foodlord just doesn't get people sometimes. I just need to make the internet a fun environment for typing to.
--

I know in US there are deposits, but I haven't heard of one being that ($750?!) high. I don't really get how they work, I've never bought anything expensive.
Now say his name.....
Well having no credit at least turns you off of AT&T automatically, since they are real bastards when it comes to a customer's credit. I believe with T-Mobile though, you don't have to pay a deposit for low credit, but you just have to pay more for the actual phone as opposed to getting it dirt cheap / free. I don't know for sure though, I don't sell T-Mobile. That's just what I've been told.

Quote by lordofthefood1

I know in US there are deposits, but I haven't heard of one being that ($750?!) high.

Haha, yeah I've only seen that for AT&T. It's basically their way of saying "Fuck off."
Quote by happytimeharry
Well having no credit at least turns you off of AT&T automatically, since they are real bastards when it comes to a customer's credit. I believe with T-Mobile though, you don't have to pay a deposit for low credit, but you just have to pay more for the actual phone as opposed to getting it dirt cheap / free. I don't know for sure though, I don't sell T-Mobile. That's just what I've been told.

Haha, yeah I've only seen that for AT&T. It's basically their way of saying "Fuck off."

Doesn't T-Mobile have that like "pseudo" prepaid type deal
I forgot what it is called

again, with the not knowing anything about phones, I go.
Now say his name.....