Page 1 of 3
his guitar was stolen after the show in Athens. so sad
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Ouch.
One Way Ticket To Hell

Gear

-Ibanez GRX20Z
-Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos
-Peavey Studio Pro 112
-DigiTech Grunge
-Zakk Wylde Wah
-DigiTech Whammy
-MXR 10-Band EQ

Future Purchases
-EMG's 81/85
-Cab
-Krankenstein Head
-ESP Eclipse II
wait, he only brings one guitar on tour with him?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
This means war!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Im sure he can afford another. Sucks if its a really old one with lots sentimental value though.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
yeah it's in my room right now
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Too bad he's not a member of one of the most successful and popular metal bands of all time, with tons of money to buy a new one.

Wait a second..
Quote by Spamwise
Too bad he's not a member of one of the most successful and popular metal bands of all time, with tons of money to buy a new one.

Wait a second..

Yeah pretty much he knows whats up.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
am i the only one who didnt know that name?

*looks around*

*pretends to realize who it is*

OH!!! you mean him!

*dies inside*
Oh noes Iron Maiden is done for, 4 liek eva!!!!!!

He's Adrian ****ing Smith he'll by a new one at the nearest music store after he gets off the plane.
Even tho he can afford a new one or has +100 guitars, doesn't mean that it's still ok to still from him or from anyone..
that sucks, but its not like he cant call up some guitar company and ask them to make him a custom guitar, cause he is loaded and the leader of an amazing metal band.
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
Maybe now he can get a guitar for which he won't have to crank up the treble all the way up.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Are you talking about the Fender Strat with hotrails and the FR?
I didn't know that it was a special guitar like the lenny, blackie, etc... Can't he get another one with the same specs?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

u mean his les paul? he got that when he was like 15 right?

whoever the prick was who stole that, is gonna have their intestines forcibly removed if theyre ever found out!
His Jackson was stolen. It was the only one of its kind in the world, apparently.
so what, he had a custom shop stolen .. probably he will now order a dozen more
Quote by Pagan-Pie
His Jackson was stolen. It was the only one of its kind in the world, apparently.

What would someone do with a unique guitar? They can't sell it anywhere, and they can't play a gig with it, cos people will know it's his guitar.

But he's got ****loads of them. He needn't worry.

EDIT: Pretty cool guitar, BTW
Last edited by sashki at Aug 5, 2008,
Jesus, everyone's making such a huge deal out of this, just because he's famous. If it was a small local band that had their van full of all their gear nicked, it wouldn't get anywhere near this much attention.
Quote by filthandfury
Jesus, everyone's making such a huge deal out of this, just because he's famous. If it was a small local band that had their van full of all their gear nicked, it wouldn't get anywhere near this much attention.

well duh, his famous!!
I came here to drink milk and kick ass.

... And I've just finished my milk.
Quote by aaron6890
am i the only one who didnt know that name?

*looks around*

*pretends to realize who it is*

OH!!! you mean him!

*dies inside*

You're not alone.
Quote by filthandfury

His guitar is famous.
Quote by Fender_M1A
Oh noes Iron Maiden is done for, 4 liek eva!!!!!!

He's Adrian ****ing Smith he'll by a new one at the nearest music store after he gets off the plane.

He'll buy the whole ****ing music store if he has to.
Woah! That guitar is awesome! Its more Strat than Jackson!
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
I'd rather steal his duaghters.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by filthandfury

Frankly, I'd rather make a big deal about this than about some hollywood actor who changes girlfriends more often than underwear, or someone's charity work in a country they probably couldn't find on a map.
Quote by filthandfury

am i the only one who saw the referance to nolans current series here?
Quote by filthandfury

I'm sure if that happened to someone on this forum and they posted it up here they would get the same if not more amount of attention.

We care for each other.....Right Guys?
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Donkey Fly
I'm sure if that happened to someone on this forum and they posted it up here they would get the same if not more amount of attention.

We care for each other.....Right Guys?

yeah!!
>>
<<
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Quote by alex-led-zepp91
yeah!!
>>
<<

Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
so anyway guys i just got this awesome new jackson super-strat...its awesome and its one of a kind
Sig space available, give me some praise
Page 1 of 3