looks like an ibanez RGT320Z
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
isnt that Isahhn or however you spell it from Emperor?
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by C.C. Deville
looks like an ibanez RGT320Z

Thanks! I can't find it on the website though? Has is been discontinued or am I dumb? I really don't know Ibanez models, all the numbers confuse the hell out of me. I don't know how anyone can remember them all .

Quote by Shredder Guitar
isnt that Isahhn or however you spell it from Emperor?

Yeah, I haven't listened to the band much but I love the burst on his guitar
Actually, I believe it's the RGT320Q. There's a difference in the finish of the two guitars, and I know it's an older model. I think it was listed in the 2007 Ibby catalog.
That sucks. Seriously, that burst is awesome. Plus I think my initial judgement of the Wizard II neck was wrong - now that I've played it three or four times it doesn't seem like nothing. I'd really like to try a ZR bridge now . That just really sucks about the burst. And the incredibly high price. Maybe I could find one used or something... I think I wanna put EMG's in it . Maybe it won't be my next guitar, but this thing is going on my list for looks alone...