I'm 15 and am moving to Nazareth, Pennsylvania(pm me if you live nearby and would be interested in jamming or anything sometime) and I was wondering if anybody knew the requirements such as age and hours of driving required to get a drivers license in Pennsylvania. As i have already seen and heard different answers to this question I was wondering if anybody on UG knew for sure...thanks and sorry for the wall of text
Quote by altoidwithmelon
You dont lose your virginity, you voluntarily misplace it.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
You should bottle up all of your emotions till they become a problem that requires professional help.
It's good for the economy.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/rabidpitweasels/
If you think that what you typed is a wall of text, you are truly...

I'm... speechless....
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
When you're 16 you take a written test, pass that and you can get your drivers permit. Gotta keep that for at least six months, also drive for at least 50 hours a parent will have to verify that too, then you can take your Drivers test, pass that, a license is yours.
I have all I want and I'm not okay, I'm funny that way...
- Rob Heinrich
6 hours of behind the wheel driving course is required. I don't know how much class time of drivers ed is required. If you finished that in the state you currently live you have no worries and just need to go to DMV and renew your permit there, just bring your paperwork from your present state.
50 Hours. 16 Years of age.
One Way Ticket To Hell

Gear

-Ibanez GRX20Z
-Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos
-Peavey Studio Pro 112
-DigiTech Grunge
-Zakk Wylde Wah
-DigiTech Whammy
-MXR 10-Band EQ

Future Purchases
-EMG's 81/85
-Cab
-Krankenstein Head
-ESP Eclipse II
ga in tennessee you take a written permit test when your 15, and can get your license at 16
Quote by SunDrop
ga in tennessee you take a written permit test when your 15, and can get your license at 16

Same way with N.C.
My signature has doubled...
my cousins live in alabama and its the same there.

last year(when i was 16) i went golfing and was told i wasnt aloud to drive, because i was 16 and didnt have my drivers license, i was like um? yea i do, so it was all good...but the moral to that story is, apparently you have to be older than 16 to drive in florida
you have to be 16 to get a permit, and you have to have 50 hours driving and 1/2 a year of your permit in order to get your junior license, then once you turn 18 you get your regular license.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

You get your permit, than you have to drive 50 hours and wait 6 months before you go in for your license.

i know this because I live in Pennsylvania.