The Explorer is black with gold hardware and a white pickguard. It cost about $500 and the dean costs about $300 so you'd be getting a deal. The explorer is in great condition (no blemishes at all) and I believe it's an 06.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Oh also it's made with korina wood and it still has stock pickups and tuners.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
bump
My Gear:
hmmm. let me think about it....and see if anyone accepts my offer
My Gear:
bump
My Gear:
bump for night
My Gear:
What part of NC do you live in? I'm right on the SC state line, near Tabor city.

Still interested if you ever want to give a price =)
How about a pic?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
alright : it's literaly in perfect condition so I'm just going to post the guitarcenter pic: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-1958-Explorer-Electric-Guitar-101464113-i1150040.gc
My Gear:
Quote by SGmaniac1021
alright : it's literaly in perfect condition so I'm just going to post the guitarcenter pic: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-1958-Explorer-Electric-Guitar-101464113-i1150040.gc

If it's in a truly good condition, why not just sell it at a price that'll let you buy the Mustaine V?
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
because then I dont have to mess with online guitar webistes and drive all the way to guitar center....it's just easier for me.....but whatever....I'll make the trip just to make YOU happy!
My Gear:
by online websites I meant ordering a guitar online
My Gear:
how much for what? explorer's worth $500 but I'd prefer an easy swap or explorer for V, but I'm starting to lean toward a sale now of explorer then just buying the V if no one wants to do the trade
My Gear:
Well if you decide to sell, give me a price soon, because i may buy a natural finish one with a case soon.