Yeah today I went to my drummer's house to get ready for practice so we went to pick up the rhythm guitarist. The drummer opened up the door to the rhythm guitarist's house and walked in and then I put my right foot on the step getting ready to lift my body up into the house but before I could do so I looked up and saw this Chesapeake bay golden retriever that was probably about 70 lbs and at least 4 ft tall running at me. So I put my arm out to stop it from jumping on me and it bit my wrist right by that really important vein. Then I walked in the house and sat on the couch just basically bleeding and used a napkin to dry the blood. The drummer's girlfriend then told me I shouldn't have tried to pet the dog and was basically a total bitch the rest of the night. I ended up having to go to the emergency room.
punch that hoe you werent trying to pet the dog you were defening yourself hahahha

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
She sound like she sucks...you should demand that she can't hang around you guys anymore or else you'll find another drummer.
I got attacked by two dogs when I was younger. Me and my brother were on a trail slightly ahead of my dad and we were running down to a creek. These two dogs that weren't leashed (their owners were just chilling down there) ran up and attacked us. Of course, my brother was sensible enough to run away and leave me to fend for myself. Luckily, they only really got one of my legs, I still have a few scars from it.

There was blood pouring down my leg, somewhat badass looking in hindsight.
Quote by jeremessmore
and do you want me to kiss it and make it better?

wtf is your problem son? I can't play guitar now and you're being a dick about it?

Oh yeah I forgot to add I work in the bottle return area at the local store and it gets pretty dirty there. Its going to be quite fun working tomorrow.
So I just got owned by a dog

fixed

But seriously, I would have to kill that dog, there's just no other way.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Quote by NathanWolff
wtf is your problem son? I can't play guitar now and you're being a dick about it?

Oh yeah I forgot to add I work in the bottle return area at the local store and it gets pretty dirty there. Its going to be quite fun working tomorrow.

who said i was being a dick i was being super cereal
I go chased and mauled by Rottwielers once, 2 of them. luckily the owner was close behinde them. He was laughing, so i was real mad at him.
Do it Godfather style...
Cut the dog's head off and put it in her bed

Works everytime
My signature has doubled...
I got bit by a pit bull while I was on a bike, I didn't even notice till i saw the mf run away and the blood on my leg. It's lucky to cuz I'd have crushed it's ****ing skull in, biting me unprovoked and ****.