Take a look, tell me what u think. Any feedback is appreciated www.myspace.com/embryonicnightmare
EDIT: All of the songs are somewhat different (genre wise) so don't immediately turn away if ur not into the first song.
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
Last edited by Pants99 at Aug 4, 2008,
Anyone?
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
Thanks, yeah I need to find a drum machine or something so i can keep a steady tempo. Thanks for the feedback tho, I really appreciate it.
The lighter improve stuff sounds pretty good. If I were you I wouldn't invest in a drum machine to keep time I would get a metronome. One of the most important parts of music is correct time. Also, I think you should look into legato playing techniques. Guys like satriani and John Petrucci from Dream Theater used this alot. It would sound well incorporated into your style.
^ Thanks man, yeah i have a metronome, but i still wanna get the drum machine to add drums to my music. And thanks for the legato tip, i'll try to throw in a little legato next time i get the chance.