I got some Dimarzio Evo's in my guitar, but I don't really like them. I'm looking for something with a bit more treble bite with the same tight lows. This is just for the bridge, I do like it as a neck pickup. I play most modern metal along with 80's thrash. Any ideas?
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
Maybe a pair of Dimarzio Breeds. I don't have my handy dandy list of links here at work, but when I get home, I'll put the link to a bunch of nice clips with Dimarzio Breeds in 'em.

EDIT: Here's the clips - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7157498&postcount=201
Last edited by forsaknazrael at Aug 5, 2008,
I've got a SD trembucker in a guitar and it's schweet. very terbly but nice lows
Quote by Lt.DustyBanana
I got some Dimarzio Evo's in my guitar, but I don't really like them. I'm looking for something with a bit more treble bite with the same tight lows. This is just for the bridge, I do like it as a neck pickup. I play most modern metal along with 80's thrash. Any ideas?

isn't evo trebly enough?

i read bad things about breed bridge.
have you considered steve's special?
Rockfield mafia/rockfield fat ass is a nice combo.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
Evo's have a lot of treble. Are you sure it treble you want and not upper midrange? If it's treble you want then you might want to look into the D Activator or into my neobuckers. If it's uppermidrange bite that you want then try looking at my gorilla warfare pickup (it's not added to my website yet but you can hear soundclips in my profile here) or DiMarzio's breed.
Not taking any online orders.
^what he said

seriously, look into some RMG pups....friend of mine has 'em in his Epi Les Paul. thing sounds great. and he didnt realize till later that if he let me order 'em and install 'em, he coulda got a 10% discount....
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
JB. good pup, but its startin' to be overused
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by CorduroyEW
Evo's have a lot of treble. Are you sure it treble you want and not upper midrange? If it's treble you want then you might want to look into the D Activator or into my neobuckers. If it's uppermidrange bite that you want then try looking at my gorilla warfare pickup (it's not added to my website yet but you can hear soundclips in my profile here) or DiMarzio's breed.

+1

I can't imagine ever wanting a pickup with MORE treble than the Evo.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^even if u did want one, i dont think it exists!
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
They stopped asking