I just got there new album, and they are brutal death metal, or deathgrind. There pretty decent on some songs, Anyone else hear there new stuff or like there old stuff?.
their new stuff is boring, but i love their old stuff. Get Goremagedon and Engineering the Dead if you want some great Brutal Death/ Grind. Perversity... is also good. After that, they went downhill. They're not bad, but, as i said, they're kinda boring (to me, at least.)
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Goremaggedon The Saw And The Carnage Done -Meticulous Invagination

One of the best intros I've heard in my life. The rest of the album is good too, better than their new stoof.
Aborted are getting a bit ofa tough press here. Yeah the new albums sucks, but every album up to and including Slaughter and Apparatus has been solid IMO.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Quote by SpelChek
Goremaggedon The Saw And The Carnage Done -Meticulous Invagination

One of the best intros I've heard in my life. The rest of the album is good too, better than their new stoof.

Aye, 'The Doctor is in!' from Hellraiser 2. I love that album. What's the new one like? Got 9/10 in Metal Hammer.
RULE BRITANNIA
Yeah, got 7/10 in Terrorizer. Its still got Aborted groove, but the riffs seem to be a little less expansive than before.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Engineering the Dead is such an underrated album.
I don't like the newer stuff nearly as much.
Epic live show though.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
I have been into them off and on for a while. It always seemed like they were missing something in their music that wasn't attracting me 100%. I honestly like the new stuff and I saw them live at this years summer slaughter tour. Deffinately one of the better bands. They put on an amazing show and I got to meet the singer afterwards which was pretty sick. After that show I have a little more respect for them.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Don't wanna sound annoying but there are already Aborted threads around here.

New stuff is mediocre. - Borderline crappy deathcore
Old stuff is where it's at