This acoustic guitar is one of the nicest ive ever played imo. Does anyone body know why its discontinued?
©Fleabass5

FreakyStyley
did it not really sell? and no i have it and i suggested my friend to buy one but we found out it was discontinued
©Fleabass5

FreakyStyley
Just a guess - I mean if they have no market for it then they won't make it, that's what adam smith told me at least.

What is it about the guitar that appeals to you? Fender acoustics aren't typically the be all end all and there is likely something similar still for sale.
The look and the sound of it is serioulsy amazing. Nd the way it feels too im not a fan of fender acoustics either but this one is serioulsy one of my favorites
©Fleabass5

FreakyStyley
I think it'd be best to have your friend go and try to see what feels best for him/her - if however you want something similar you could check out this, but I must say, I'm not a fan of Ibanez acoustics.
yeah he played mine and he lovedd it and yeah ibanez acoustics im not soo keen on either
©Fleabass5

FreakyStyley
Hello! Hey if your still look'in for a Fender GDO-200, I will be listing a like New, Unplayed trans-purple model today on eBay...I am including a hard-shell Humi-Case with unused chemicals, humidity absorbers and key for the case. Just saw your post...I know it's been a while, but just thought I would make the mention...have a great day!

Ziggy