I have been looking for a new guitar for a little while, and i found a guitar i liked. I can save $80 for a blemised, and i was wondering how noticeable the blemishes are? (it's on zZsounds.com)
it's an $80 guitar!? or you need $80 more? Well blemishes are usually like little chips or dents, nothing too extreme.
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
most are pretty much unnoticeable. although you could always wait another $100 and get one perfect
it's $500, down to $419. I have like $600ish, but i want to have some money left X)
Dude, if you're not a neat freak, just grab the blemished. I ordered a blemished half stack and couldn't find ANYTHING wrong with it. Of course I don't really mind if its scratched....what does it matter?
Time Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
I personally would get the blemished, your gonna get dings and scratches anways from normal use, why not save $100 from a small chip?
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
i had a pretty bad experience with zzounds. when i ordered a schecter s-1 elite from them last year they sent me one with the jenkiest fret job ever, i ended up sending it back.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I guess i could call them up and see what is wrong with it, right?

edit: then they have the same guitar blemished on samedaymusic.com
what do I trust, and if i wanted i could get 2 day shipping from sameday for an extra 10 bucks
Last edited by Ghold125 at Aug 5, 2008,
i just saved $400 dollars on a blemished guitar - its really a great deal, because the sound isn't affected, only the looks. Usually it's minor (just some scratches or a dent).
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
Quote by Ghold125
I guess i could call them up and see what is wrong with it, right?

edit: then they have the same guitar blemished on samedaymusic.com
what do I trust, and if i wanted i could get 2 day shipping from sameday for an extra 10 bucks

samedaymusic and zzounds are owned buy the same people.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
samedaymusic and zzounds are owned buy the same people.

i think i just noticed

but whats a more trusted site?