How come quotations have parenthesis a lot?
For example:

"I can't speak for the [other members of the band], but for me drugs were an integral part of the whole thing, right from the beginning, right to the end"- Jimmy Page
it's because the words in the parenthesis have been changed to be grammatically correct to fit the sentence, I think
Quote by Punjab
it's because the words in the parenthesis have been changed to be grammatically correct to fit the sentence, I think

Aye.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
its the words that havent been said but if they werent put there the sentence wouldnt really make sense in the context its been given in
They didnt actually say the statement in parentheses, it was inferred. Taken out of context it would make no sense, so the statement and parentheses are added
Quote by Punjab

This.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up