Page 1 of 2
I saw the threads that have been about dreams and thought why doesn't ug have one of these (I searched and didn't find one.) So all dreams go in here.
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
I had sex with Pamela Anderson. Turns out she has a penis.

Oh well
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
That is a pretty impressive thread. I'm just hoping mine doesn't flop lol.

Maybe I should start.

So it starts out me at my school eating lunch with this girl I like. We decide to go to a haunted house. So we go, and were the only ones there then we discover that the people to scare you are serial killers. So screw that, we drive away really fast untill we run into some bmx people. They won't let us pass unless I beat them in a race. So I go into mx vs. atv unleashed mode. SO i'm like kicking these people off there bikes and what not then I get disqualified but we pass. Then we make out in the desert for hours.
Gear Wish list:

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

this ones hella long:

i had a dream that i was in front of my HS taking a **** on like a household toilet and every1 was just hella chill about it. then some chick starts grinding on me and seeing as i was naked i had to fite like a mofo to keep my raging dragon down. eventually it escaped and then she was like =O, but then was like >=) n was gonna go nomnomnom on my raging dragon but i woke up

=(
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by af_the_fragile
Dude, if you'ld have actually bothered to search for this instead of just claiming it, you'ld have found that i made this exact thread a month ago.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909260

With all due respect sir I did actually search for it and while I usually only look on the first page of results I did not see it. But srry.
Gear Wish list:

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Quote by deanfreak93
That is a pretty impressive thread. I'm just hoping mine doesn't flop lol.

Maybe I should start.

So it starts out me at my school eating lunch with this girl I like. We decide to go to a haunted house. So we go, and were the only ones there then we discover that the people to scare you are serial killers. So screw that, we drive away really fast untill we run into some bmx people. They won't let us pass unless I beat them in a race. So I go into mx vs. atv unleashed mode. SO i'm like kicking these people off there bikes and what not then I get disqualified but we pass. Then we make out in the desert for hours.

I'll act as the temporary dream interpreter.

The haunted house shows your reluctance of asking her out, the killers acting as fear of rejection.

I'm assuming you like video games, and the BMX thing shows that you would want to protect your companion.

The desert shows that you don't like others around when you show affection for other people.

Quote by majonior
this ones hella long:

i had a dream that i was in front of my HS taking a **** on like a household toilet and every1 was just hella chill about it. then some chick starts grinding on me and seeing as i was naked i had to fite like a mofo to keep my raging dragon down. eventually it escaped and then she was like =O, but then was like >=) n was gonna go nomnomnom on my raging dragon but i woke up

=(

You apparently are unfazed by how society thinks of your personal life, but I don't know how to interpret the last part.

I think it's just the whole puberty thing, but I don't know.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Last edited by yurfinlfntsy at Aug 5, 2008,
Quote by majonior
i'm 18 =/

Then there is no hope for you.

Seriously, though, I think it shows that you either yearn for sexual experience, or you have built up tension towards someone you like/ a past lover and you're expressing that by getting a BJ form a stranger.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
So last night, I had a dream I was carrying a grenade through my old school and that I had to get it to my 7th grade geography teacher. The pin was pulled and I was holding onto the trigger to make sure it didn't detonate. All I remember other than that was that she needed it for some reason, and I wasn't trying to kill her. Can anyone elaborate on this?
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I'll act as the temporary dream interpreter.

The haunted house shows your reluctance of asking her out, the killers acting as fear of rejection.

I'm assuming you like video games, and the BMX thing shows that you would want to protect your companion.

The desert shows that you don't like others around when you show affection for other people.

You apparently are unfazed by how society thinks of your personal life, but I don't know how to interpret the last part.

I think it's just the whole puberty thing, but I don't know.

yurfinlfntsy is wise in the ways of the dream. (no sarcasm)
Gear Wish list:

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Quote by CoheednRHCP
So last night, I had a dream I was carrying a grenade through my old school and that I had to get it to my 7th grade geography teacher. The pin was pulled and I was holding onto the trigger to make sure it didn't detonate. All I remember other than that was that she needed it for some reason, and I wasn't trying to kill her. Can anyone elaborate on this?

You must have had some sort of good relation with this teacher, and I imagine there was one or a group of kids who would disrupt the class and made your teacher irritated. The grenade probably represented the hate through the student body (you) and the explosion from it eliminating the true cause of her angst (the disruptions).

Quote by deanfreak93
yurfinlfntsy is wise in the ways of the dream. (no sarcasm)

I've always wanted to be a Psychiatrist, but doing this online is always fun
I haven't had a dream in months. Can yurfinlfntsy help?
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
You must have had some sort of good relation with this teacher, and I imagine there was one or a group of kids who would disrupt the class and made your teacher irritated. The grenade probably represented the hate through the student body (you) and the explosion from it eliminating the true cause of her angst (the disruptions).

Wow, that actually makes sense, thanks alot.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
Quote by Funkychicken313
I haven't had a dream in months. Can yurfinlfntsy help?

You're not getting enough sleep.

That, or you're probably doing some sort of drug. Unless it's a hallucinogen, other drugs like ecstasy can inhibit your higher brain functions, especially when you're sleeping.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
You're not getting enough sleep.

That, or you're probably doing some sort of drug. Unless it's a hallucinogen, other drugs like ecstasy can inhibit your higher brain functions, especially when you're sleeping.

In the past two months, i've gotten at least ten hours of sleep a night. Never done any drugs.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by Funkychicken313
In the past two months, i've gotten at least ten hours of sleep a night. Never done any drugs.

What is your diet?

Some diets, whether they be high in protein or high in Carbohydrates, can inhibit dreams to such a way that the circumstances generated are so short that they cannot be remembered.

Either that, or you may be repressing some memories, and they are relieved in dreams, however, your subconscious does not want to relive them, so it removes that dream from your memory.

What were your dreams like before you stopped having them?
Quote by Funkychicken313

You are stressed out. The funny thing is, we dream because of a chemical called DMT which is the most illegal drug in America! DMT is released by your brain to help your dream, relieve stress it is a natural drug and function and we would go crazy without it. You say you don't remember your dreams? Well the most stressed you are the more DMT is released into your body. They have done studies with DMT and found that people who took more than they needed could not remember their trip. Pretty crazy stuff eh?
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
What is your diet?

Some diets, whether they be high in protein or high in Carbohydrates, can inhibit dreams to such a way that the circumstances generated are so short that they cannot be remembered.

Either that, or you may be repressing some memories, and they are relieved in dreams, however, your subconscious does not want to relive them, so it removes that dream from your memory.

What were your dreams like before you stopped having them?

My diet has been awful, lotta meat. Summer messes me up. Before I had totally normal dreams. Nothing significant.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
Quote by Funkychicken313

You're a fool, you dream, regardless of your ability to remember them. Maybe you just need to read up on how to remember your dreams.
Hi, how are you?
Quote by Funkychicken313
My diet has been awful, lotta meat. Summer messes me up. Before I had totally normal dreams. Nothing significant.

The protein is probably causing the shortened dreams, as I said earlier, or it has shortened your memory at night when the DHT (I'm pretty sure that's the drug excreted by the endorphins in your brain to provoke dreams) is released.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
The protein is probably causing the shortened dreams, as I said earlier, or it has shortened your memory at night when the DHT (I'm pretty sure that's the drug excreted by the endorphins in your brain to provoke dreams) is released.

It probably shortened my memory. Thanks for the help. How much do I owe you?
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
Quote by Funkychicken313
It probably shortened my memory. Thanks for the help. How much do I owe you?

Nothing, this is actually pretty fun
Quote by majonior
this ones hella long:

=(

This is the funniest thing I've read all day.
Oh, just remembered one of mine. It's the last one I can remember, from a few months ago. Just me and some "friends" (don't really know, just a feeling that we were close, didn't see any faces, it was dark out and the sky was dark red) were fighting some random guys and I go all hatchet-to-neck on one of them. Then I get into lucid dream mode and wake up. yurfinlfntsy, can I so kindly ask you to interpret this?
Okay, here's one of the ones I can share with UG...

Warning! Long dream story inbound.

Out running errands in town with my family, and we drive by a tool place/towing company/impound lot. I start telling them about the Legend Of The Lost PGMs.

The legend goes that Paul gilbert was vacationing in and around our town and his car broke down. He called up a towing company but they said it would probably take quite a while. So Paul calls up one of his friends in town and arranges to get a ride. Well, the towing company shows up eventually and tows his car. He nevers comes back to get it. The legend goes that he had a few of his guitars in the trunk. It also goes that he never came back for the car or the guitars.

So we stop, and head into the shop. Most of the people working behind the counter are old and grey. Probably five of them there as it was a pretty small shop. There were also a few patrons. One of the people working there is my ex who I gave a small wave to and greeted. She either didn't notice or didn't care.

- I'm not entirely sure what I said, I either don't dream with sound or don't ever remember it. I do remember the larger details of what is said, just not what is sounded like. I also generally have the same thign with touch, but that seems to be reserved for important things. -

I went around to the other counter where a rather greasy teen with black hair was working and said something about how they towed my white car. He said somethign to indicate that there are a lot of white cars. I told him that it was a convertable as well. He gave me a set of keys and told me to try this one.

- I'm not old enough to drive yet, and I don't know wheter or not I was in my dream, if this means anything. -

So I go out around behind the store to theis amazingly large parking lot. Somehow I know which car the keys go to, I might have hit the finder button on the keys but no sound, remember.

I get to the car, check the trunk, nothing. Check the back seat, nothing. get in, start it up, and no guitars shoot out. This is evidently not the right car, so I head back to the store.

Opening the door to the place, there is someone laying the counter having a heart attack. Two people are trying to help him, and he has little stick-on defibrulators on his chest. None of these people work at the store. In fact, everyone that worked there, didn't care at all and just kept on with their business. I wave at my ex again, same thing as before. I go to the guy working at the keys counter again, and tell him that this isn't the right car.

Grasping at straws, I tell him that it has a bit of a custom paint job.

This is where I woke up.

Well yurfinlfntsy, am I insane or just mega GASing for a PGM?

I'd also like to note that as far as I can find, The Legend Of The Lost PGMs is entirely fabricated. I wish it wasn't.
Wizards don't have dreams. They are the creators and inhabitants of reality.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I don't really remember much but I had one where I was being killed or something like that by David Crosby
Im not sure, but Dave Grohl seems to be my spiritual leader. He's im every dream I have.

How about a dream where im up on stage singing and I just faint. My eyes are somehow open and watching everything. Nobody is helping me up. I just can't get up. Finally I fall into the crowd which carries me into the back of the room where I randomly fall into a black void. I can't move, then I finally hit the ground. But im fine, I look over and see Dave Grohl walking past me down a city street. The rest of the dream was just me watching people I know pass me by.

Any interperations?
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
Im not sure, but Dave Grohl seems to be my spiritual leader. He's im every dream I have.

How about a dream where im up on stage singing and I just faint. My eyes are somehow open and watching everything. Nobody is helping me up. I just can't get up. Finally I fall into the crowd which carries me into the back of the room where I randomly fall into a black void. I can't move, then I finally hit the ground. But im fine, I look over and see Dave Grohl walking past me down a city street. The rest of the dream was just me watching people I know pass me by.

Any interperations?

I'm gonna try and take a stab at this one, but please don't take it incerdibly seriously - I'm new at this.

You don't like being or working alone and/or while being watched. You feel that your life is too often outside of your control. You feel empy when there isn't anyone else around. You either don't want your career as a rockstar to pass you by or you do want it to because if you do you won't be ble to keep the same company.

Can someone that knows what they're doing help me out here?
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'm gonna try and take a stab at this one, but please don't take it incerdibly seriously - I'm new at this.

You don't like being or working alone and/or while being watched. You feel that your life is too often outside of your control. You feel empy when there isn't anyone else around. You either don't want your career as a rockstar to pass you by or you do want it to because if you do you won't be ble to keep the same company.

Can someone that knows what they're doing help me out here?

Thsi sounds pretty logical, but maybe he just doesn't want ot fail as a musician. Is it your lifetime dream/goal or something to be a musician?
Gear Wish list:

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

I keep having dreams that the people that I used to be friends with have turned on me and become best friends with my best friends. It's the strangest thing.

Recently, I had a dream that I was at the park with my boyfriends and a bunch of my other friends one day. My boyfriend went to go get something out of his car. While I was waiting, my old elementary school crush named David came up to me and ask me to dance. Without hesitation I dance with him. By time my boyfriend came back, he found my in David's arms. All hell broke loose after that and my boyfriend started beating David up. It was the weirdest thing ever.

But the thing with me and dreams is that I have them at least three times a week.
ChevelleFan77
TRYING IS FAILING WITH HONOR

Quote by DayTripper1967
i had a dream that i was riding on a magic carpet. then i went home.

I'm gonna take a ride on my magic carpet and fly back to you
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I dont dream, I've basically forced myself not to, my dreams, when I had them, were terrifying.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I had a dream Zakk Wylde moved in next to me and I was so happy but when I wake up I was extremely disappointed.

Also I had a dream I was in my room and some guy walks into my room and grabs a bong from out of my jimi hendrix poster (I have a hendrix poster but there's no bong in it in real life) then and I start smoking it and the guy says it's salvia. So I start tripping and my vision gets all tiled then I go into my bathroom and everything turns into Mortal Kombat. I'm not sure what happened after that.

I've never had a lucid dream but I hope to have one sometime.
Well, I have two, so here we go.

I was at a Metallica concert, with my whole family(mom, dad, and brother). They were playing Battery, and then I walked out. I walked to a restaurant and found James, Kirk, Rob, and Lars eating. I said hi to them, and how much I love Metallica and stuff. I think they asked me to stay, but I didn't. I was then in my neighborhood, and a hurricane or storm hit. And then this guy tried to kill or kidnap me. I then woke up.

So, I was going to the movies. I was walking with Hyde and Jackie(That 70's Show). They were fighting about mine and Jackie's relationship, and then they split up(not break up). So me and Jackie went to see Batman 3. I somehow slept through it, and when I came to I asked Jackie what happened. Two-Face was the main villain, and the Joker was played by Johny Depp. That's all I found out. We then went to Chuckie Cheeses, as a couple. I then left CC because I needed money, and my family was in a Barnes 'N Noble, and gave me money and peanut butter M & Ms. The guy who brought us our pizza started singing. I think we played a game, and then I woke up.

Am I crazy?
Page 1 of 2