Page 1 of 2
They're my favorite bands...

...asshole.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Why are there a million threads a day on this kind of crap? no one cares!
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
jonas brothers are actually pretty good for a pop band i like em. i just hate when they are considered a true rock band. that disgusts me.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Honestly, I respect them. They're making money and having a good time doing what they like to do. They're giving aspirations to little kids and providing entertainment to millions of people.

Why would I hate on someone who isn't harming anyone or doing anything wrong.
More power to them.
I could really care less about them, their music isn't good but it's pretty damn catchy. I think The Jonas Brothers even write their own songs, which is good.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Mecler
Honestly, I respect them. They're making money and having a good time doing what they like to do. They're giving aspirations to little kids and providing entertainment to millions of people.

Why would I hate on someone who isn't harming anyone or doing anything wrong.
More power to them.

give more power to them and it'll be like the nazis all over again.
Quote by darkstar2466
Who is responsible for bring back a thread from Two Thousand motherfucking Six?

*holds a paddle in hand, ready for whacking*
Quote by InvaderTSN
i luv dem dey r my heros miley iz such a gud singr!

omg u betta not b srcastik u fagggg

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Esp_kill07
jonas brothers are actually pretty good for a pop band i like em. i just hate when they are considered a true rock band. that disgusts me.

Sames as you buddy.
Quote by InvaderTSN
i be totaly srs dud i wuld felate nik jonus if dey let me srsly

ok gud i had2 make shur. lolll.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Jonas Brothers are like soooooo hot and theyre like the bestes gitarists!1!!!! FOR REALZ
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
I just don't like the Jonas Brothers cause of their sounds, but they're still a good band. Miley Sirus on the other hand is a ***** and should be banned from earth. How many songs did she write on her new albumn? 2? yeah GTFO. The only reason I know that is AOL News...
I don't understand why so many people care. Get the **** over it. They're a band or singer you dislike - end of story. Why do you feel the need to go and make a post on the internet about it. Try caring about something that isn't a fad pop band.
Quote by The_Paranoia
If you don't like them just get over it.

And this. Get over yourselves.
i hate them both, not because of there music (which i dont like) but because people listening to them which is usually little kids dont know anything about music.
if your not a lil kid and like them then thats fine but little kids are obsessing over them way way way to much.
every1 on UG

/thread
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
Quote by Esp_kill07

Thiiiiisss...
Quote by caskettheclown
i hate them both, not because of there music (which i dont like) but because people listening to them which is usually little kids dont know anything about music.
if your not a lil kid and like them then thats fine but little kids are obsessing over them way way way to much.

So you discriminate by age? Age...ist?
i dont think its too bad because it makes it so the little kids are listening to guitars, bass, and drums instead of rap...
Quote by InvaderTSN
lulz y wuld i jok about da gratist bandz in da whol werld?

i no rite?

nd sum ppl in dis thread is liek compeltley ghey 4 dissin dem. wat a bunch of fagggs. speshully da kid hu dissed rap. homo.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I do, but I realized after the last thread that eventually, they'll die away.

This thread isn't helping.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I dislike the JB/ Miley Cyrus music as much as anyone, but I think it's funny that people laugh at them when given the chance, 90% of you would do the same thing. If Disney (or any label like that) approached you and offered you a couple million to play a few power chords and sing crappy love lyrics for a few years, you would do it too.
Page 1 of 2