Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
Quote by deanfreak93
What do you plan to do about this?

I have absolutely no idea dude
She wants me to write lyrics and sing and everything...
She lives a ways away and I won't see her for a while, but still, I'm a metalhead
Make sure you like the girl back first, use safe sex, ect.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Heh. Well.. I am a girl and I can see why she asked... I would totally be all *happy/blush* if a guy wrote me a song. I think you should try it, even if it epically blows its the thought that counts right? Also she will probably be all happy just to hear her name sung to some tune whether it be good or not.
Dude, she's giving you a gateway to her cherry.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I hate that request. "Write me a song haha !"

I'm not a lyrical factory. It takes me a lot of work to get lyrics i'm proud of, I can't just shoot them out of my ass because you have nice tits, not if you want it meaningful.
Quote by RPGoof

we finally got a facepalm smiley???????

why am I not informed?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by JakdOnCrack

I'm not a lyrical factory. It takes me a lot of work to get lyrics i'm proud of, I can't just shoot them out of my ass because you have nice tits, not if you want it meaningful.

If you want tits so bad, just write a song about tits.
im gay
but thats okay
i like other guys
its no surprise
im gay
but thats okay
alone with him at night
the moment just feels right
im gay
but thats okay
screw you girlfriend
i hate you. the end.
cause im gay
but thats ok

repeat
dude this is exactly what happened to me. and I'm a metalhead too. and my girlfriend doesn't like metal. But after many days I composed a piece of music that wasn't about necro pedophiles. And I sung it too. Just do it. You wont die. Your inner demon might though.

Edit: All you have to do after that is spend a couple of minutes in the pit after you sing it. Your demon will come back. And stronger.
Never had anyone ask me that, though, I wish they would, actually.

I'm a lyrics person and spend all my time I SHOULD be playing guitar writing poetry and lyrics.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by ninja.kitty
im gay
but thats okay
i like other guys
its no surprise
im gay
but thats okay
alone with him at night
im gay
but thats okay
screw you girlfriend
i hate you. the end.
cause im gay
but thats ok

repeat

uh yea dude 2 words... EPIC FAIL!!
You know you're loved when someone breaks a guitar over your leg and everyone's more concerned about the guitar than you.

Quote by Fiire
^total philosopher
Yeah, and I wrote some of the better songs I've written in awhile. At least it got me back into recording stuff.
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by pain-killer
uh yea dude 2 words... EPIC FAIL!!

you have obviously never tried it.
Wait a minute. Guitarists are like sex godz who can get any lady to start with. But if you write a girl you like a song she is definately your. I like metal too but I am very open minded and can play acoustic pretty well.
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
Quote by JakdOnCrack

^ Just put this to music!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
sing her that song that goes "im not gonna write you a love song cuz you ask for it"

and tell her you wrote it... she might beleive it
Quote by Xiaoxi
Dude, she's giving you a gateway to her cherry.

Seriously. She wants you to bang her like a gong.

Hell, dude, you could probably get something out of this even if you don't write one.
Steal some Barry White lyrics and play the solo to Ants of the Sky, including the bluegrass bit. You're gonna get some ass for that.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
I did it....got absolutley nothing in return.

no sex

no nothing

not worth it at all

all i got was an aww ur so sweet...**** that

i asked her out later

denied

/facepalm
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
I did it....got absolutley nothing in return.

no sex

no nothing

not worth it at all

all i got was an aww ur so sweet...**** that

i asked her out later

denied

/facepalm

that is EXACTLY what I KNOW will happen.
She lives at least an hour away and is older than me and already told me she isn't interested in me.
fAIL!
Quote by ninja.kitty
im gay
but thats okay
i like other guys
its no surprise
im gay
but thats okay
alone with him at night
im gay
but thats okay
screw you friend
i you. the end.
cause im gay
but thats ok

repeat

That's genius.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Wait a minute. Guitarists are like sex godz who can get any lady to start with. But if you write a girl you like a song she is definately your. I like metal too but I am very open minded and can play acoustic pretty well.

Not always...

I wrote a song for a girl I really liked, and I played it for her and her friend, and the friend loved it but the girl I liked didn't even say anything about it after I finished, she just complained about how cold it was or some bull****...

However, I commend anyone with the stones to do this, because it sucked ass when I did it.
Obviously she doesn't want you to compose anything, they never do. She just wants lyrics or something...
Hell, just cover Rick Astely, she probably doesn't know who he is.

Win/Win, you learn how to play Never Gonna Give You Up and you will get some ass.

I'm a ****in genious.
Quote by hostilekid

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by shadesofanger

Win/Win, you learn how to play Never Gonna Give You Up and you will get some ass.

I'm a ****in genious.

And you'll rickroll her. You, my sir, are a genious.
Quote by shadesofanger

I'm a ****in genious.

RPGOOF (12:08:37 AM): awww
RPGOOF (12:08:40 AM): i can't hijack a song? D:
GIRL(12:09:04 AM): well maybe one that i dont know
GIRL (12:09:05 AM): lol

Rick roll it is! haha
Quote by RPGoof
that is EXACTLY what I KNOW will happen.
She lives at least an hour away and is older than me and already told me she isn't interested in me.
fAIL!

Then dont do it just tell her to Fvck off
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
Quote by RPGoof
RPGOOF (12:08:37 AM): awww
RPGOOF (12:08:40 AM): i can't hijack a song? D:
GIRL(12:09:04 AM): well maybe one that i dont know
GIRL (12:09:05 AM): lol

Rick roll it is! haha

HAHA, Rick Astley wins again.

Quote by SHEEM
And you'll rickroll her. You, my sir, are a genious.

I am now thinking of sigging this.

Edit - Hell I'm doin it.
Quote by hostilekid

Quote by GoldenBlues