Its an amp thats seem to be allot of what I'm looking for. Simple, well built, good components and a reasonable price considering its about as much as i can afford for an amp ATM. Ive played one before and i love the cleans and the OD does nicely the vintage rock but i didn't have a chance to try it with my Damage Control Solid Metal, it really sounds nice for metal even on my 10 W. Wondering if anyone tried to get nice n heavy metal tones on this amp (with any stomps or W\e). If you have any suggestions on amps in about the same price range that would suit the genre more i would like to know :P

Thx to ye.
i have. i use a tube screamer and got a sweet heavy sound works great. great amp
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
My brother has one, it can get pretty heavy even without an OD or distortion. It sounds pretty nice.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by forsaknazrael

However, if metal is your primary genre of music, I'd probably get one more voiced for metal, and deal with sub-par classic rock tones.

What amp would you suggest that would have nice cleans and metal voiced ? Budget is still a problem or id get a nice Mesa or a Peavey :P
^Good call.

Quote by Mr.Pirate
What amp would you suggest that would have nice cleans and metal voiced ? Budget is still a problem or id get a nice Mesa or a Peavey :P

Normally, you'd have to spend quite a bit to get good distortion AND good cleans.
The F-50 does a pretty good job of both.

However, another choice would be a Randall RG50TC. Good for the metal you play, decent cleans.
whit an od u can do metalcore whitout trash.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Ive looked around for Mesa's F-series and I'm told its been discontinued. I wouldn't buy one used (2 bad experiences T.T).
I hate to see that used isn't really an option. You can still find them locally at some stores or on craigslist probably. I would not hesitate to buy from those places as long as it isn't suspicious. Most of the time, bad deals are the buyers fault (getting scammed wise).

You could try a Bugera 333XL (I think that is its name). Great metal tone and pretty good cleans. Reliability has not been decided upon, but most cases of faulty Bugera stuff happens within the first 30 days which makes it easy to return it and get it fixed under warranty.