Hi, I'm in need of some assistance. I'm almost done with my pedal board and would like to see what everyone thought about it. I also have a few questions regarding cables, pedals, and pedal order.

To start things off I'll give you my planned chain.(not complete yet, current pic below)
IN FRONT:
Guitar-> Korg Pitchblack(tuner)-> EB VP Jr.(volume)-> Modded Crybaby(wah)->
Tone Press(compressor)-> OCD(OD/Boost)-> Fulldrive(OD)-> Big Muff(fuzz)->
ISP Decimator(noise gate)-> Amp

FX LOOP:
SEND-> MXR 10 Band(EQ)-> Chorus(TBD)-> Phase 90(phaser)-> Electric Mistress(flanger)->
Holy Grail(reverb)-> MXR Carbon Copy(delay)-> RETURN

First, which patch cables would you guys recommend?
I was thinking either the Dimarzios or Planet Waves patch cables.

Second, I'm not sure which chorus pedal to go with. I have a CE-5, but would like something analog(true bypass is a big +). I'm looking at the H2O Liquid chorus, any suggestions???

Third, I have a passive Earnie Ball Volume pedal Jr. but it completely kills my tone.
What volume pedal would you recommend that is good for swells and doesn't destroy tone.

Last, what do you think of the effects chain? Any recommendations for changes are welcome, tell me if anything is in the wrong order.

Here's a pic of my board as of now,(Phase 90 and Korg PB tuner coming)

White: OD808 - to be replaced by OCD
Blue: Metal Muff - not actually in my chain, just there as a stand in till fulldrive arrives.
Orange: Empty space for Phase 90
Green: Empty space for chorus.
Don't know where to put the tuner
................l
..........).....l.....(
.......____l_____
................l
..........).....l.....(
................l
I would put the ISP in the loop instead.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
I'm in the gear ads forum a lot actually, just didn't post this in there cause I'm just looking for help and suggestions. I think this thread would be off topic in the ads forum.
And I'm running this through my JSX+ 6505 cab, it sounds very nice
I'm almost done with my rig, just a "few" more things.(two Pedal Power 2+, OCD, fulldrive, a good analog chorus, and either a marshall or mesa 4x12)

................l
..........).....l.....(
.......____l_____
................l
..........).....l.....(
................l
Quote by helsinki_vampir
I would put the ISP in the loop instead.

I've actually been thinking about a second ISP for the loop, but I definitely need one in front of the amp to silence those OD pedals.

Oh, and here's a pic of my gigging rig (bad quality, cell pic )
................l
..........).....l.....(
.......____l_____
................l
..........).....l.....(
................l
The reverb should be after your delay IIRC...
Ibanez SAS32FM
Dunlop Crybaby
Korg Pitchblack
Boss LS-2
Boss SD-1 + 2 x Clones... all modded of course
Fulltone GT2
Hardwire DL-8
Big Muff (Russian)
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Vox AC30CC2
Quote by nbroers
The reverb should be after your delay IIRC...

Ahh, thanks. I'll give that a spin, see how it sounds.
................l
..........).....l.....(
.......____l_____
................l
..........).....l.....(
................l
As for cables, check out the Lava Cable site. Its great because it has descriptions and ratings of each cable, and you can choose from a wide variety of brands. Also you can choose your lengths, plugs etc. I'm getting some Lava ELC Tweed patch cables soon .
Quote by tombo32
As for cables, check out the Lava Cable site. Its great because it has descriptions and ratings of each cable, and you can choose from a wide variety of brands. Also you can choose your lengths, plugs etc. I'm getting some Lava ELC Tweed patch cables soon .

Yeah, someone on another forum recommended that site just a short while ago.
I'm gonna go for the canare gs-6 or the george L's.
Thanks a bunch though
................l
..........).....l.....(
.......____l_____
................l
..........).....l.....(
................l
if you can solder, id get something more like this and some plugs. you can make your own cables that are much higher quality than store bought ones for a fraction of the price. for around $10-12 you can get 4 plugs and a couple feet of cable which is great for making 2 patch cables. not cheap, but a heck of a lot cheaper than buying things of the same quality.