Page 1 of 3
and I know I'm not the only one that gets sprung thinking about a relative. I'd give my left nut for a shot at a shot into my 2nd cousins eye.

Who else would give a relative a dirty sanchez or golden shower or perhaps just the standard bumpin' uglies?
*cricket chirp*

*tumbleweed rolling*

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You see, this is why the human race is fucked.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by ratmblink123

This. and btw, you are supposed to have fellings for your family members, just not sexual ones.
incest maybe?and every thread ive been in so far there was at least one person to use that facepalm smiley unneccaceraly(sp?)
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
ahhhhhhhh ....i gotta go....
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
Quote by Just Andrew
You see, this is why the human race is fucked.

why? less americans due to genetic deformities leading to devolution. more chinese..they give you more sucky 4 ur dolla
Quote by rhcp33roxx
incest maybe?and every thread ive been in so far there was at least one person to use that facepalm smiley unneccaceraly(sp?)

Unnecessarily? How dare you? My use of the facepalm smiley was completely justified!
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by TexasFury
if you have to put a numerical adjective in front of the relational name, they ain't relatives. by that token EVERYONE would be "family" then

She's my dads step-sisters daughter, i think that makes her 2nd? I dunno odds are im a form of incest too. Way hot though, 3 kids hence a total milf...Id do it in a second and not feel bad at all.
Quote by TexasFury
if you have to put a numerical adjective in front of the relational name, they ain't relatives. by that token EVERYONE would be "family" then

hes got it right. When ever we have a famliy reunion i get introduced to 3rd cousins twice removed. And im like what the **** does that mean? is some great aunt good friends with them or something. And what is this whoe removed thing? were they put up for adoption and taken back twice?
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
Quote by IzRG350
I demand to see a picture of her before I judge.

Seconded
dude thats a little wierd...... i mean atleast its not your mom or sister..... but its still mad wierd
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by Phazer
why? less americans due to genetic deformities leading to devolution. more chinese..they give you more sucky 4 ur dolla
It could also mean one disease can destroy and entire civilization.

That's only one problem, though.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
She's my dads step-sisters daughter, i think that makes her 2nd? I dunno odds are im a form of incest too. Way hot though, 3 kids hence a total milf...Id do it in a second and not feel bad at all.

Dude, stepsister = NOT FAMILY.

Go for it.
Quote by InvaderTSN
They don't have to have babies, though.
True.

But the right thing would to just not sex up a family member, at all.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Diet_coke_head

Well, then she's not blood related, so that wouldn't really be incest, would it?
Quote by IronMaiden5
Well, then she's not blood related, so that wouldn't really be incest, would it?

I never called it incest, but she is a family member so awkwardness would be abundant, and possibly a turn on.
Dude...

All i can suggest is stay away from /b/
That place is flooded with creeps like you.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by Diet_coke_head

that's not how 2nd cousins works. your 2nd cousin is your parent's cousin's kid. You should totally have sex with her. She's not your blood relative so the worst you'd be doing would be to make future family reunions really awkward. or maybe it'll be great and you start looking forward to reunions.
The setup:
Fender MIM Fat Strat (midnight wine)
Fender Blues DeVille 410
Digitech GNX3 Multi-effect
Fender CD140SCE Acoustic-Electric
Pfft, FDR married his 5th cousin, hit that, also I demand pics as payment for my advice.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
Eh...you should stop listening to country music.

You should also post a pic so we can judge whether or not shes hot enough to risk the weirdness. Get her some birth control for her bday, that will get some laughs.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by wtbskill91
Pfft, FDR married his 5th cousin, hit that, also I demand pics as payment for my advice.

Your advice earned a pic of my right nut.

Anyboner, this thread isn't about me, I wanna hear others. I know everybody has at least flown half mast over a relative.
Page 1 of 3