I believe it's a coincidence, but that's just my excuse for everything like this.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by jeff541

how does that make sense?
im talking about a theory not a movie.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Its called numerology. You can manipulate numbers to make anything you want, and people have done this exceedingly well with the number 23 and very bad things. A friend of mine believed it and everytime he found a 23 I found a 12 just to disprove the point.
Jackson Soloist SL-3
Squire Strat
Crate XT120R
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer
Dunlop Crybaby
meh the videp is retarded. if u listen w/out looking at it its just gibberish. u're looking for more than there is.
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by Metalocalypse54
Its called numerology. You can manipulate numbers to make anything you want, and people have done this exceedingly well with the number 23 and very bad things. A friend of mine believed it and everytime he found a 23 I found a 12 just to disprove the point.

i dont get it tho.
how can you make it anything you want.
101 is 101 not 23.?
do they mean 23 is a commonly used number?
My Gear:
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
Quote by RHCP987123
i dont get it tho.
how can you make it anything you want.
101 is 101 not 23.?
do they mean 23 is a commonly used number?

Numerology, to my knowledge, is the study of numbers and patterns of numberls and analyzing them(in my opinon overanalyzing them). Example: 101 is 101 not 23, but the sum of the digits is 2 and there are 3 digits. 23. There you go.
Jackson Soloist SL-3
Squire Strat
Crate XT120R
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer
Dunlop Crybaby
It, a bunch of crap. me and my friend watched The Number 23 and he got really into 23 for a little bit. and i had to keep telling him that you can find any other number the same way you can find 23 in just about everything.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
23 is just like every other number. It only shows up before you look for it, there is is no special significance whatsoever.
that is kind of wierd though how i gave 101 and the last 2 numbers are 23.
My Gear:
plus accessories
If you take out the 2 and the 3 and write in "this guy is an asshole", it's a conspiracy!
the 23 enigma makes perfect sense to me im somewhat obsessed its the belief that everything is related to 23 theres tons of examples such as the hiroshima bomb was dropped at 8:15 8+15=23 the mayans predicted the world would end december 20 2012 20+1+2=23 or alternativly 20+12=32 23 reversed theres thousands of examples
Quote by MagicsDevil

29 internets to you, good sir.

Quote by undecided1993
Well I apologise for not taking pictures of my naked mother.

Pokémon SoulSilver Friend code:0775-6767-8676
Quote by wannabestoner69
the 23 enigma makes perfect sense to me im somewhat obsessed its the belief that everything is related to 23 theres tons of examples such as the hiroshima bomb was dropped at 8:15 8+15=23 the mayans predicted the world would end december 20 2012 20+1+2=23 or alternativly 20+12=32 23 reversed theres thousands of examples

give me 998 more.
My Gear:
plus accessories
Quote by RHCP987123
give me 998 more.

Look at him, are you really sure you want to ask?

(Also his name is wannabestoner69, 6/9 = 2/3)
RHCP987123

4 letters, 6 numbers.

4:6
2:3
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Whats stairway backwards got to do with 23?
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Whats stairway backwards got to do with 23?

thats just where i found this theory from. it was in a comment that a guy left.
My Gear:
plus accessories