So if you would of learned one other intrument besides Guitar,What would it be?
Personally I would go with Drums.

Thoughts?
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
I already play others, as do many other users. There are more than just guitarists here.

As it is, I'm learning to drum and sing. I've wanted to for a long time. I want to be Dave Grohl, damn it.
I KNOW TEH FRENCH HORNNNNNN!

Yeah but seriously...I know the french horn but I wish I could play the piano.
Piano.

Without a doubt.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
i play piano, guitar, vocals, drums, trombone, bass, saxophone, i think theres another one but its very late and im tired lol

and just for kicks
I want to be the guy in the band that plays bongos on a hot chicks' booty

Violin. Been playing it for 8 years and I'm glad I stuck to it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Drums FTW!
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
I play guitar and piano, would like to learn drums
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
i play trumpet, piano, guitar, bass, drums, trombone, and flute..in that order. I definitely plan on learning tenor sax quite soon.
i play drums and double bass but i will do piano soon. i think its better to learn piano first to get a more logical understanding of music .
Harmonica. I've got guitar and euphonium down, and I'm working on trombone. Plus some rudimentary bass skills. What I really want to do is play "The Times They Are A'Changin'" all by myself, though. Harmonica racks are sick.
i wanna learn harmonica or violin..

i dont know why..

but violin is freaking awesome
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by GibsonRocker14

but violin is freaking awesome

It's shit until you can actually manage to play decently...which doesn't happen for about the first 4-6 years. It's hard to stick to it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
definetly bass
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
actually becoming a luthier is my next thing...that is definately a form of art.
i'm learning mandolin and piano.

banjo, ukelele, and violin are cool too.
I'd like a chocolate shake.. with a whiskey chaser
Ive always wanted to try the drums and the piano. They actually say having a basic knowlegde of the piano helps making you a better guitarist, but I dont know if thats true.

Either way, I wouldnt mind learning.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
I'm on a quest to learn every single instrument John Paul Jones played. So far I've accomplished bass, piano, recorder, flute and mandolin.