My band rented an audio interface the Firestudio Project by presonus and it's kind of an emergency because we only have till thursday to record, but in Sonar I can only get the first two mics or lines in to pick up signal, anyone know how to set it up so I can record every line coming in?

BTW this isn't in riffs and recordings because I don't have a week to wait for an answer that might help.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Last edited by AthenasGhost at Aug 5, 2008,
How original....

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hmmm...should have rented a set up you cant run. Wrong forum champ.

Oh wow, now your showing your awesome knowledge of not knowing how to read my post? We are renting this stuff and I'm pretty sure it's not too much of a hassle for some people to put some input, obviously you have none, so don't bother posting. Your probably just one of those elitists whos thinking right now "omg what a n00b he doesn't know how to post in the right forum, this is just clutter gtfo" well no one really replies in the riffs and recording forum, so I'm trying the pit, it's a music website, for musicians to help eachother out, if you're just here to make yourself feel significant by posting in some random forum, then you don't deserve to be here.

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
Quote by AthenasGhost
Oh wow, now your showing your awesome knowledge of not knowing how to read my post? We are renting this stuff and I'm pretty sure it's not too much of a hassle for some people to put some input, obviously you have none, so don't bother posting. Your probably just one of those elitists whos thinking right now "omg what a n00b he doesn't know how to post in the right forum, this is just clutter gtfo" well no one really replies in the riffs and recording forum, so I'm trying the pit, it's a music website, for musicians to help eachother out, if you're just here to make yourself feel significant by posting in some random forum, then you don't deserve to be here.

Hmmm...did you try plugging in the mic cable?