Whats a good cheap cab that will complete my 60 watt ENGL Fireball(A very unknown,uncommon amp that is the next marshall/mesa)?

Looking for a range of about $500-$700.
Any brand.
Name it.

Dont feel shy to name any others that are a little bit higher in price range,i dontmind saving for a better option.

I only really play it in my house and would possibly haul it around to some gigs if it was light enough. Im not lookin for that 600 watt Crate monster, just maybe 100-200 watts maybe? just list a model.
Check out Vader cabs and Avatar Cabs, both seem ideal for the Engl and are in your price range. Do you want a 4X12 or a 2X12? Because I'd say that if you want a 4X12, Avatar seems like your best bet.
Quote by bowen
Check out Vader cabs and Avatar Cabs, both seem ideal for the Engl and are in your price range. Do you want a 4X12 or a 2X12? Because I'd say that if you want a 4X12, Avatar seems like your best bet.

ya man, id just go with the 4X12, if your gonna pay for something you might
as well go fot the best.

ya ill check out that brand.
get 2x12, easy to move around and can project more. And you could always put one on top of another.
Quote by Ghold125
get 2x12, easy to move around and can project more. And you could always put one on top of another.

it would be more of a bitch to haul around two of those things than just get a 4X12.
Quote by All_Bodies
Whats a good cheap cab that will complete my 60 watt ENGL Fireball(A very unknown,uncommon amp that is the next marshall/mesa)?

Looking for a range of about $500-$700.
Any brand.
Name it.

Dont feel shy to name any others that are a little bit higher in price range,i dontmind saving for a better option.

I only really play it in my house and would possibly haul it around to some gigs if it was light enough. Im not lookin for that 600 watt Crate monster, just maybe 100-200 watts maybe? just list a model.

ENGL fireballs's aren't that uncommon dude its a pretty popular amp. Besides that, for $700?!?! Get a used recto cab!
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by bowen

ya i saw the the avatar ampsand they looked cool. do they only have the g212h? do they only come in 50 watts? could i stack two of those badboys on top of each other(it would suck two lugtwo around but i could live)
Quote by SG6578
ENGL fireballs's aren't that uncommon dude its a pretty popular amp. Besides that, for $700?!?! Get a used recto cab!

wow,i must not be keep in up with the times,i have never seen one of these amps until i walked into my local music store and played it for 5 minutes and i was sold.
I was fixed on buying one, but prices up here in Canada are **** for them, and the 6505 I could get for a steal, so I took that route. I really don't know much about Avatar, but I know you can choose the speaker (out of their list that they offer) to be put in the cab, OR you can buy an empty cab and put your own speakers in it if you like.
Quote by All_Bodies
wow,i must not be keep in up with the times,i have never seen one of these amps until i walked into my local music store and played it for 5 minutes and i was sold.

Well if your local music store had one then they really aren't that rare.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
moved
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
no avatar makes a bunch of cabs. 112, 212, 412, etc.

id try out some mesa cabs. i love mine. its 212 and it really moves a lot of air. 60 watts didnt seem like this much through my old cab lol
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
basson 4x12, sealed with silicone, these are a bit tighter than vaders, but more transparant
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Vader 4x12 It compliments a fireball\powerball perfectly. It is a very transparent cab and really doesn't color the sound much. It also has almost no speaker breakup so if you like breakup get a different cab.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
For a 60 watt amp, I suggest getting a Greenback loaded 100 watt 4x12.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION