Page 1 of 3
Anyone here like cigars?

If so, what kind do you people like?

My personal favorites are Backwoods honey berry and Cohiba brand.
black and milds
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by lateraluspiral
black and milds

you win the internetz
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

I smoked an unknown type of phillies cigar on saturday. I found it quite nice but then again I was fairly drunk/high at the time.
I don't know any particular names...but I like Cubans. If they aren't illegal, I'm not smoking them.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by RocknRollRay
Are they better than cigarettes?

Indeed they are, You aren't supposed to inhale, some poeple do but I don't like to that much.

They are really flavorful, but you need to smoke them slow.
Quote by lateraluspiral
black and milds

Fail. Black and Milds are terrible, from what I understand the tobacco is very poor quality. Hell I could tell that when I tasted them.
Quote by mitchellator
phillies are delicious

Yeah it was pretty smooth. I also inhaled the entire time, so I guess that's why I sound like I have cold now...

Funny this thread came up cause I'm actually thinking about getting a few cigars for special occasions. Got any recommendations?
Quote by Fender_M1A
Fail. Black and Milds are terrible, from what I understand the tobacco is very poor quality. Hell I could tell that when I tasted them.

yeah they're ultra ultra cheap, but i really dig the taste and smell.
Obviously Cuban and Dominican cigars are the best, too bad they cost so much. Once or twice in a month I like to treat myself to some premium cigars from the aforementioned countries. My favourite brands are probably Cohiba and Arturo Fuente.
I'm waiting for Castro to die so we can get some good cigars sent up here.

EDIT-Unless I'm ignorant and we do have them up here already? I just started smoking cigars so im not in too deep yet.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Quote by CHIEF-CHEESE
. Got any recommendations?

If your willing to spend about 20$ then buy some Cohiba,s the pack i last ahd came in 6 and they are small but just wonderful.

They are also one of the worlds finest cigar brands
Last edited by mitchellator at Aug 5, 2008,
when i was on vacation in florida my uncle had some from his personal stash he brought to a family party that were dipped in honey. he said he got them from the same guy who fdr bought his cigars from somehwere in miami. i enjoyed

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Quote by mitchellator
If your willing to spend about 20$ then buy some Cohiba,s the pack i last ahd came in 6 and they are small but just wonderful.

Small as in cigarette or more like cigarillo? The phillie was about 6 inches maybe, lasted me a good 20 minutes. Thanks for the suggestion though I'll probably stop by the smoke shop sometime this week.
Quote by CHIEF-CHEESE
Small as in cigarette or more like cigarillo? The phillie was about 6 inches maybe, lasted me a good 20 minutes. Thanks for the suggestion though I'll probably stop by the smoke shop sometime this week.

Bigger, They are like the size of any smaller sized cigar like Swisher Sweet sized,

When I was in Hawaii my brother and I got a 5 pac of some cigars handmade in hawaii and they were called "treasures" becuase of the size, they were a little thicker but shorter than a cigarette.
i kinda got into them...but their alittle too much tobacco for me
any who black and mild i guess. the only ones ive had i can remember liking
Quote by the_man101
i kinda got into them...but their alittle too much tobacco for me
any who black and mild i guess. the only ones ive had i can remember liking

You're not really supposed to inhale them that much anyways. Obviously if you do, your lungs are going to get ****ed up.
Ya your supposed to take a puff every minute or two, it keeps it cool and not bitter so the leaves dont overheat and get that nasty hot taste
romeo y julieta's are pretty damn good

edit: damn, you beat me to it...

Quote by Suicidal_Brick
Romeo Y Julieta and Monte Cristo for me.

perdomo's are pretty good too!
Last edited by madefortvmovie at Aug 5, 2008,
Too much emphasis is put on inhaling. Probably because kids are more concerned with a head rush than enjoying the complexity and rich flavor of high quality tobacco.
Last edited by Fender_M1A at Aug 5, 2008,
Quote by Fender_M1A
Too much emphasis is put on inhaling. Probably because kids are more concerned with a head rush than enjoying the complexity and rich flavor of high quality tobacco.

Exactly. Cigars are all about the taste and smell.
Quote by AzureNight
Exactly. Cigars are all about the taste and smell.

It is the same with pipe tobacco (my personal forte), I just don't understand the big fascination with inhaling. Probably just a sign of an inexperienced smoker. I will admit I do inhale occasionally, but not every time. Good lord how could you do that?
Quote by Fender_M1A
It is the same with pipe tobacco (my personal forte), I just don't understand the big fascination with inhaling. Probably just a sign of an inexperienced smoker. I will admit I do inhale occasionally, but not every time. Good lord how could you do that?

man you sure do love you tabacco, its all good though, because you know your ****
I'm not a huge fan of smoking in general, though I did try a nice rum flavoured cigar a few weeks ago.
gas stations and other places often sell en fuegos which arent bad

try those next time you decide to get swishers

though im not going to lie, im a huge fan of swishers. i waste so much money on them, black and milds, phillies, and white owls.
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
Romeo Y Julieta.

Yeah man, me too.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Anyone know about the smoking method for Primetime "little cigars"? The ones that are half the price of cigarettes and are fruit flavored? Its confusing because they are called "little cigars" but look just like and last about the same time as cigarettes, and they're filtered.

I ask because I've got a few friends who probably have a pack of them a day and they inhale them. Are they worse than cigs?

EDIT: For the topic, I enjoy Backwoods.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Macanudo and Punch make affordable real cigars. The best I've ever had was unquestionably a Cuban Cohiba that a friend gave me.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Anyone know about the smoking method for Primetime "little cigars"? The ones that are half the price of cigarettes and are fruit flavored? Its confusing because they are called "little cigars" but look just like and last about the same time as cigarettes, and they're filtered.

I ask because I've got a few friends who probably have a pack of them a day and they inhale them. Are they worse than cigs?

Not sure, Cigarillos are kindof harsh to inhale for me, I mean I can inhale a cigarette without coughing. Cigars are made with a filler tobacco which is obviously in the middle, usually its more high quality than cigarettes
Page 1 of 3