I just wanted to apologize on behalf of my site. Apparently one of our immature members started a spamfest here on this site. While our site is a new tab site and has a long way to go. It is not our intention to disturb this forum or site. Please accept this apology on my sites behalf.
I have not noticed this disturbance.

However, your choice of username does make me suspicious about the true intention of your account.

However, it's most likely purely coincidental.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Indeed it is coincidence. I did not post our sites adress because I do not wish to advertise here. Ill just say that last night they kept spamming this forum and it caused an uproar on our site. I just wanted to clear things up and make them right
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I have not noticed this disturbance.

However, your choice of username does make me suspicious about the true intention of your account.

However, it's most likely purely coincidental.

Last night some dude came on spamming the Pit with that one site.

Claimed that you don't get banned there, not from what I heard.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
well that was not backed by us, you can get banned if you abuse it. But it is a pretty laid back site as well
i used to frequent it when i was banned. they're much less sadistic/perverted/f**ked up than UG
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by majonior
i used to frequent it when i was banned. they're much less sadistic/perverted/f**ked up than UG

Our sadistic and perverted ways make us unique and awesome
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Uh-oh...now I know the name of the site. Expect some penis pics there sometime in the near future. I'm not gonna tell you when, you'll know
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

No need to apologize. That site blows anyway. UG could fucking crush you if it felt like it.

Now go away. We don't take kindly to your type around here.

"Now Skeeter, he ain't hurtin' nobody."
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

thanks alot we are no UG but how do you think this site started or other sites started. Get a grip dude
UG was awesome from day one. Like Zappp said "Let there be UG!" and there was UG, and it was great.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by Opeth_Death
I think you banned me recently for no reason.

Im not sure of that what was your sn and when were you on there?
Quote by Shredxmyheart
what?

yeah I noticed that too, I think we should report him
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Instead of reporting him, we should just be total dicks until he goes away.

At least that's what I plan on doing. I like to keep things classy.

lol Dick or not I came here to apologize and did way more talking than that, guess i was hoping some people would appreciate me taking the hit for some idiot on my site. I just wanted to make things right and I hope it does not happen again.
MaximumGuitar I believe.
The last thing I posted was the usernames of the people who raided UG and saying that the site, at the time, was not so relevant to my interests as UG is. I didn't even get a warning.
Quote by bigwillie
UG was awesome from day one. Like Zappp said "Let there be UG!" and there was UG, and it was great.

'Cos Zappp is Russian. Russians are almighty.
Quote by Opeth_Death
In his defense, I believe the URL tags go by themselves.
www.ultimate-guitar.com
If that has them, the site does it.

ok well I knew that it automatically linked when you typed in the url but I didn't think it would automatically tag it.. so I'm sorry for the accusation and even though I didn't witness the spamming I accept the apology of metaldude810 just cause I'm not a dick like everyone else
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Opeth_Death, you will be tried and hanged for treason if you continue to socialize with the enemy. Those people are communists and hate freedom.