I'm just going to play all day! watch should I practice. Should I practice some songs if so then what ones? Should I practice techniques if so what ones? Should I practice some solos once again what ones? What should I do I'm dedicating tomorrow to my (electric) guitar!!

oh and please don't say things like well "that's stupid we don't know what you can already play" I'm happy to learn anything!! if you need to know though just let me know and I guess I'll tell you.

sorry forgot to say I guess I'm intermediate :-)
Last edited by xXguitard00dXx at Aug 5, 2008,
Learn tremelo picking / sweeping.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
start by asking yourself..... what do you want to learn? or what in your playing do you thinks needs improving?
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by groll01
start by asking yourself..... what do you want to learn? or what in your playing do you thinks needs improving?

yeah I know but from doing that I wasted like 1 and 1/2 years playing just blink-182 all down strokes so I need advice on what to learn but I guess I could keep practicing my alt picking? :-P
If i was home alone i would practice playing songs with my wiener..but thats just me
i say u burn out by hour 6 and come back running to us.

We'll be here, we're always here.
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
i would find a bunch of alt picking exercises and just do them all day. every hour take a break and just jam
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
its pretty hard us telling you what to learn considering we don't know what level your at....
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by InanezGuitars44
i would find a bunch of alt picking exercises and just do them all day. every hour take a break and just jam

What do you mean by alt picking exercises?
he meens like sweep picking, tremelo picking..ur intermediate u should know this crap...
TBH music and art in general was never about giving a **** about what other people think or want you to do... always about your own bull**** and your own wants.

Play something you like and understand, something that challenges you and takes a while and at least some kinda effort to learn
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
Quote by RyanDV
TBH music and art in general was never about giving a **** about what other people think or want you to do... always about your own bull**** and your own wants.

Play something you like and understand, something that challenges you and takes a while and at least some kinda effort to learn

ya what he said