ok......i have yet to play a marshall mofset 3210 head, but ive had someone PRESSURING ME like crazy to buy it for a pretty cheap price of $150, but i just wanted to know from you guys what is sounds like.

hows to distortion?
the clean channel?
how loud is it?

i play hard rock/heavy metal guns n roses, ac/dc, motorhead, airbourne, stuff that sounds like that.

would this amp be the best choice? i know someone out there knows the answer to my question, so please help me out here, so i can know weather its worth it, or weather its a waste of money.

thanks, and ROCK ON
well that seems like a really good price if its in good condition. from what i understand, the MOSFET marshalls are the pre-avt amps. supposedly they kept cheaping out on parts when making valvestate amps and thats why the avt's ended up being crappy. id go ahead and buy the head. you could probably sell it for the saae price or more. what amp do you have now?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
well that seems like a really good price if its in good condition. from what i understand, the MOSFET marshalls are the pre-avt amps. supposedly they kept cheaping out on parts when making valvestate amps and thats why the avt's ended up being crappy. id go ahead and buy the head. you could probably sell it for the saae price or more. what amp do you have now?

i have a marshall mg15ms2 microstack. (i know, i know MG'S SUCKKK!!!!!) but im saving up for a marshall jcm80022o3kk kerry king signature model, and i have about $450 dollars going towards it so far. i really need a back up head ( something thats not an MG) so i thought this would be a good idea, but only if i knew it was worth it.
well are you gigging at the moment? if not, i wouldnt worry about it. save that money to go towards the new amp. if you are gigging, then id go for it
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Well the MOSFETs are basically the MGs of it's time, so I'd pass on that one, thank you!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009