Page 1 of 6
Ok yes, im asking the pit for help. If you dont wanna read the wall of text read the end.

Anyway the situation. It all started on saturday night, at my schools informal (A dance for the younger years). Now I was teching for this (just looking after music, the band etc) and there was a dj. He was a kid in grade 10 and was pretty fine all night, no trouble. Until the end. His friends came up to help him pack up his equipment, which was fine. Only problem was they started to mess with our stuff. So I told them to stop messing with our stuff or get out. They didnt take kindly to this, and only through the actions of the teacher in charge of us did I know get my face punched in.

Now fast forward to today at school. Its the end of our second break, and I realise someone is following me. I realise its this guy and that he wont stop. So I just say "Hi faggot". Big mistake. I was lucky to get to my next class without trouble. But thats were I thought it would stop. Now the next class finishes and I go and im talking to my friend. Suddenly he appears next to me and tries to shove me. I tell her to get away and once shes gone I myself run. You may think this is wussy, but this guy is a known nutcase. Im fairly tall myself (6'1) but this guy is at least an inch above me, as well as rather large. So I think im away now and im walking along to were I get my lift. Suddenly something appears out of the corner of my eye and im hit with a shoulder charge from this, at the very least 80-90 kg kid. Now I get knocked over a set of chairs into a garden with a metal fence beside it. He promptly jumps in and his friends surround it. I get up and say to him "I dont wanna fight". So he says "O not so tough now ****". I say "Look I really dont wanna fight. He shoves me down, hitting my head on the metal gate. Luckily at that moment a teacher ran up so him and his friends ditched.

Now I think its over, I planned to report it tomorow. So I head to were im getting picked up. As I round the corner, I see him there, standing with a much larger gang than before waiting for me. So naturally I turn tail and run, calling the people who were to pick me up and getting them to meet me elsewere.

So now im not sure what to do. I dont wanna fight him, as he quite obviously knows how to fight, and is bigger and stronger than me (and im really rather tall), he has a large gang of friends who will back him up, wereas on the other hand most of my friends at the school are girls or guys who arnt going to be alot of help. I dont really want to get the crap beaten out of me, and I know this wont stop with whats happened today. I've already rung the school and have an appointment with the deputy, but im fairly sure nothing short of this kid getting expelled is going to stop him coming after me. I know I was wrong for calling him a faggot, but truly I dont think thats a reason to come after me this badly. I know this kid cant be reasoned with, and im also fairly worried that he possibly knows were I wait. To make matters worse, tomorow I walk home. I've already got a few kids who saw him try to start me ready to testify, but this is as a last resort. So UG, what do I do? Any similar experiences I can learn from? I need any help I can, and fighting is really not an option.

Short version: Kid who is much bigger and stronger than me wants to fight me. I doubt his going to leave it. Need advice.
He sounds like a Shia LaDouche.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Rubbersoul 065
some sort of weapon, at least as a scare tactic, might help.

Im fairly sure his got one as well. Id rather not draw a weapon and give him an excuse to draw his.
You're screwed.

Seriously thought I've been in situations like this before and they just cool off after a while.

Edit: Another option is to go down to a local dojo or boxing club and sign up for some lessons. Make some friends that can fight, and then go after him.
organise a posse of your own that is way bigger than his if you're so popular
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwoods
Rudd is a moron. All the people who voted for him cost us the best thing that ever happened to Australia.

...so HE killed Steve Irwin???
throw gas on him and light him on fire.

or..

fight him! if you keep backing down, he's gonna keep jumping on ya.. cause he's obviously too scared to fight someone who might give him a challenge.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Get your knife ready.

Only pull it out if they actually HIT you first, and if the ****'s already hit the fan.. then it's self defense

EDIT: Also show you're not one to take this bull**** by standing up for yourself.. stop being a victim and ****ing shove his eyeballs through his ballsack.
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
Dude just fight him, he wants one and probably won't stop 'til he gets one. Once he realises you're beating the crap out of him, he will stay away.
Quote by Kivarenn82
throw gas on him and light him on fire.

or..

fight him! if you keep backing down, he's gonna keep jumping on ya.. cause he's obviously too scared to fight someone who might give him a challenge.

As I said, im not going to fight him. I wouldnt have a chance in hell.
knife not joking
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
Quote by chewablemoo
Do what the guy is doing in Abe's avatar

↑↑↑
I agree with this

a weapon of some sort

or a pointed stick :stickpoke
Quote by esther_mouse
erm, i dont like avocadoes, either, they taste bad and make a mess when you accidentally hit one with a guitar...well, i would - imagine - they would, anyway...you know, because, theyre...squishy inside...and...stuff...
you shouldn't have called him a faggot. just leave it man, no reason to start some kind of "arms" race. he'll either cool off or find another target.
You know, it's better to stick up and fight for yourself.

Even if you do get creamed, people will respect you man, and chances are no one will bother you. If you keep running though, people are going to think you're weak, and this will continually happen.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by sisuphi
you shouldn't have called him a faggot. just leave it man, no reason to start some kind of "arms" race. he'll either cool off or find another target.

I know I shouldnt of. I dont wanna do anything, I dont plan to fight him in anyway. All im saying, is judging by what ive heard about him, and whats happened so far, im doubting his going to cool it.
get some help from your teachers or some grown up...
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
get a friend to follow you around from a distance with a camera so if you get beat up you have evidence go to the cops charge assault get him put away
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Feel bad inc.
As I said, im not going to fight him. I wouldnt have a chance in hell.

ah.. it might be scary, but you don't know that you'll lose. study up on the human body and study up on the weaknesses

my dads a tiny tiny man. may 5'4 and 130 lbs. fast as hell and has never LOST a fight. growing up in a war torn country and studying martial arts probably helped a bit..
(the ones that he didn't win, he still gave as good as he got)

but Crazy always beats Big.

don't try the nuts tho.. we men are too well programmed to protect that area and its not very likely you'll be fast enough to hit it.
Quote by Colgate Total
You know, it's better to stick up and fight for yourself.

Even if you do get creamed, people will respect you man, and chances are no one will bother you. If you keep running though, people are going to think you're weak, and this will continually happen.

+1
Quote by Deep*Kick
get a friend to follow you around from a distance with a camera so if you get beat up you have evidence go to the cops charge assault get him put away

wouldn't do him much good ....if he doesn't survive the attack....
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
blow it off for now, avoid any type of confrontation, tell who you need to tell to keep safe. and basically wait till it blows over, i wouldn't recommend carrying weapons, that could go very bad very quickly. good luck
You are now blinking manually
Quote by Kivarenn82
ah.. it might be scary, but you don't know that you'll lose. study up on the human body and study up on the weaknesses

my dads a tiny tiny man. may 5'4 and 130 lbs. fast as hell and has never LOST a fight. growing up in a war torn country and studying martial arts probably helped a bit..
(the ones that he didn't win, he still gave as good as he got)

but Crazy always beats Big.

don't try the nuts tho.. we men are too well programmed to protect that area and its not very likely you'll be fast enough to hit it.

This kid is big, and crazy. I mean he was after me before I even called him a fag, for telling him not to mess with equipment that the school owns. I know I shouldnt of called him a faggot, but most people would let that go without going this nuts. I dont know much except some boxing. Im not a horrible fighter, but I know this kid is to much with me even without using his friends which he will.
Either 2 things:

Apologize to him, and if he still wants to fight:

Crouch, Foward Crouch, Forward, Hard Punch.

But seriously, try using your elbows,or try punching him right in the throat.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Is this him?

Use this

/thread
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Get the jets and rumble... After you learn three years of jazz tap.
PM 2moz about how it goes

seriously

and my advice is to just stick with a bunch of friends at all time
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Quote by mullens99
Stab him

No, fool.
That'll only get the TS in trouble too. Just report it, and be done with it. If it continues, contact the police.
Quote by 0RI0N
Get the jets and rumble... After you learn three years of jazz tap.

You are now blinking manually

Or seriously just tell the headteacher/principle

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Keyphur

I actually didn't think anyone would get it.
Quote by Feel bad inc.
This kid is big, and crazy. I mean he was after me before I even called him a fag, for telling him not to mess with equipment that the school owns. I know I shouldnt of called him a faggot, but most people would let that go without going this nuts.

faggotry must be a sensitive subject for him.

all jokes aside, its probably an act... half the fight is psychological. he's already tricked you into believing you're going to lose. if you think about it. its just 2 bodies fighting each other.. one doesn't REALLY have an advantage over the other..

there's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting a peaceful resolution. i respect you for that! But when you're up against the wall, i'd hate to just see you go to the ground..

Even the buddhist monks developed Shaolin kungfu to protect themselves and their lands!