Page 1 of 3
So earlier I was thinking about times when I would leave my house late at night in high school for no apparent reason and just go hang or eat with friends or something, and I was wondering if anybody on UG had interesting stories about sneaking out of their houses or any interesting ideas on how they would get away with it.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Nah, I was one of those super cool kids who stayed in and read books. I got laid SO MUCH.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i just leave sometimes around 4.a. and go to burger king. i get bored a lot...lol
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Well one time. I opened my front door..... and let my dog outside to go to the bathroom.

Sneaking out is for people that find the need to be reballious for no reason.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
I left my house at midnight to go hang with a girl I liked on her bed till 4 in the morning.
I just didn't turn my car on, put it in neutral and backed down the driveway so my lights wouldn't flash my parents window. Turns out the brakes are locked when the car is in neutral.
No harm done this time though. Then I got to sneak in her house with her and hope to hell that her parents didn't wake up. It was a good night

Edit: My excuse was fourthmeal.
the easiest way to get away with sneaking out is by not thinking. Really, because when you start thinking and making elaborate plans like in the movies you just create more oppurtunities for getting caught.

Just turn ur tv(or radio) on, lock the door and go through your window.
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by Silent_Jester13
Well one time. I opened my front door..... and let my dog outside to go to the bathroom.

Sneaking out is for people that find the need to be reballious for no reason.

I dunno, I like to walk the streets at night. It's awesome.

It's dark, cold and calm. Sometimes I pretend I'm the sole survivor in a post-apocalyptic world, just going for a walk down the deserted streets.
Quote by soulflyV

It's dark, cold and calm. Sometimes I pretend I'm the sole survivor in a post-apocalyptic world, just going for a walk down the deserted streets.

It's even better when you are walking the streets in your underwear.
I know from experience. I did it with a friend.
I snuck out because my girlfriend was staying at her friend's house up the street. It was hell getting out & into the house but the time I was...it was a fun time. If I hadn't left my phone on none of it would have happened.

Thank god for being lazy

Quote by esther_mouse
erm, i dont like avocadoes, either, they taste bad and make a mess when you accidentally hit one with a guitar...well, i would - imagine - they would, anyway...you know, because, theyre...squishy inside...and...stuff...
nobody rules these streets at night but me THE ATOMIC PUNK!

sorry Soulfly V's post reminded me of the song.

Ive never snuck out at night so i got nuthin to tell.
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

i used to sneak out and graph, until i got my axe and just stay home all day playing
D;
snuck out once, had to jump off a roof from my window.

when i landed my foot kicked me right in the asshole and it hurt quite a bit. it took a few minutes to get up and then all was well again.. the worst part was.. i didn't really have any plans to go anywhere.. just stealthed out of my house cause my dad was in a real ****ty mood. lol
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
not for me due to the alarm system next to my parents bedroom which makes noises when i disarm it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwoods
Rudd is a moron. All the people who voted for him cost us the best thing that ever happened to Australia.

...so HE killed Steve Irwin???
Quote by soulflyV

That just completely changed my opinion, see you on the streets.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by soulflyV

that actually sounds pretty sweet
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
It was totally weird.
Quote by soulflyV

I completely know what you mean, its awesome.

As for actually "sneaking out" i dont think my parents really care.
I mean, I'm pretty sure I never told them I leave the house almost every night around 12-4am, but theres no curfew here or anything.
I've probably mentioned it in passing and they just said as long as no one gets killed or pregnant its okay.
Its no big deal where I live.
And I don't have to jump out of windows like some people.
Idk if you guys knew this but the door to your house unlocks from the inside.
I did jump out of the window once though, i just wanted to see what would happen.
:/ i couldnt walk for like a week cuz my dumbass landed right on my feet
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
In my old house, my bedroom was in the attic, complete with a Velux roof light.

I got grounded once, when i desperately wanted to go out, so I pinched some spare washing line, and tied one end to my bed, and threw the other out the window over the edge of the roof.

I easily abseiled down the washing line into the back yard and proceeded to meet up with my friend, with my parents none the wiser.

I kept that up for about a year, until I rushed it once and put my foot through the kitchen window.
Got grounded for a month and had to pay for the new window.

Lesson learned:- A bat cape would have been better.
I sneak out and play pool at my neighbors house at like 4 in the morning lol. My parents really wouldn't care about it or anything, but I just do it and they haven't noticed yet.
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
I've sneaked out numerous times.
This wensday a friend sneaked out at 3 am to come over to my place, smoked a bit, drank some nice wine and fell asleep on the couch at 9 am. It was a fun night =]
I never sneak out, I'm always the one who has people sneak over to my house. only because I'm stuck with the burden of watching my little sister cause my parents both work 3rd shift but if I left and something happened to her I'd never forgive myself. So my girlfriend or whoever will come over and when they come home for lunch they just chill in my closet for half an hour and whatever.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Old gf snuck over to my place once, she fell asleep in my bed *squeeze*
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Quote by Hereforthebooze
In my old house, my bedroom was in the attic, complete with a Velux roof light.

I got grounded once, when i desperately wanted to go out, so I pinched some spare washing line, and tied one end to my bed, and threw the other out the window over the edge of the roof.

I easily abseiled down the washing line into the back yard and proceeded to meet up with my friend, with my parents none the wiser.

I kept that up for about a year, until I rushed it once and put my foot through the kitchen window.
Got grounded for a month and had to pay for the new window.

Lesson learned:- A bat cape would have been better.

I tried climbing out a window once but my dog at the time hated me so it wasn't such a good idea
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
It was totally weird.
i dont sneak out pre-say...... i just walk out the back door and im away....pity kiewa is a hole and therres nuthin/none to do
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by af_the_fragile
I don't leave my house after 10-11pm anymore...
Dodgy area, i wouldn't wanna get mugged or something...!

rather live there than my house
i mean u can play with the cows if u really want 2
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by GArrigan
rather live there than my house
i mean u can play with the cows if u really want 2

I wouldn't mind if there's no one around or its just open land...
I just get paranoid of people and sometimes animals. Like i always have this fear when i'm along outside late at night that someone or something might come n attack me... Mostly scared of the people who live around here. They roam around at night time drunk n stuff with nothing to do n look for people to pick on.

For me the less the people around, the safer n better. I usually go out, if i do, for just some peace of mind n stuff... I used to go out before but i used to live in a much better area.
I wouldn't mind if there's no one around or its just open land...
I just get paranoid of people and sometimes animals. Like i always have this fear when i'm along outside late at night that someone or something might come n attack me... Mostly scared of the people who live around here. They roam around at night time drunk n stuff with nothing to do n look for people to pick on.

For me the less the people around, the safer n better. I usually go out, if i do, for just some peace of mind n stuff... I used to go out before but i used to live in a much better area.

good point i mean the last drunk person the wandered around hear got hit by a fully loaded milk tanker...........
but serious type Kiewa int goolge earth and tell me u still want 2 liv here
Quote by neopowell

Blog?
follow me
my house has this loud back door, so at first I thought this can't be my escape door. But it turns out to be great, late at night I put my dog outside leading through that door... so if I sneak out during the night I turn off all the lights and act as if I'm putting the dog outside...jump the fence and viola'.

Last time I left at 9pm and got back at 5am... got caught cause I passed out in my garden....
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Quote by GArrigan
good point i mean the last drunk person the wandered around hear got hit by a fully loaded milk tanker...........
but serious type Kiewa int goolge earth and tell me u still want 2 liv here

Looks like a pretty scenic place.
I like Australia. Its a cool country.
Come to Ireland if you wanna see nothingness! Seriously, there's nothing here apart from alcohol.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Looks like a pretty scenic place.
I like Australia. Its a cool country.
Come to Ireland if you wanna see nothingness! Seriously, there's nothing here apart from alcohol.

fair enough but if u want bogans... here is were its at
Quote by neopowell

Blog?
follow me
its summer for me, and my parents dont really care about much, so i just write a note saying im going out, and just leave it on the table for if they wake up. then i just open the door and go out. i dont really have to sneak out.

but no, no interesting stories.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
i cant really sneak out without my parents hearing. its pretty gay.

but all my mates leave a fair bit away for me to walk, and i dont trust my neighbourhood at night hah
your the kind of girl id take home to mum, if my mumma was dead.
Hell yeah, I had the best times of my life sneaking out last year! I would sneak out almost every night with my brother and our friend, and we would skate, hang out at various convenience stores, and just have fun in whatever way we could. One of the best times ever was on Halloween. We had gotten in trouble and had our gear taken up, but we snuck over to our friend's house and trick-or-treated th night away (It was the first time I had ever really done anything for Halloween), and the other time was when we snuck out with aforementioned friend and this little dude from our neighborhood and went skitching in the school parking lot. (For those who don't know, skitching is when you're on a skateboard and you hang on the back of a car) That was literally the most fun I've ever had.
one time when i stayed at a mates place we decided to sneak out and go and graffiti my school just accross the road from his house.

we went out at like 9 met up with a mate and had some contreu alchohol **** and tried to get drunk of it but it tasted so **** we didnt bother and graffed all over the school.
went to woolworths(australian supermarket) and baught 2 docen eggs and egged cars.

we then went back to my mates house at 11.30 cause we had to be back cause his parents thought we were just at a friends house playing xbox. we got back to my mates house hiding this fat as square bottle of **** alchohol and run upstairs wait until 12.30 and stash it back in the cupboard we got it from and then take some good **** bundaberg rum (awesomest rum ever only sold in australia) and got pissed and graffed the school and then saw a security car and ran as fast as we could to get away from him.

then we decided to embarkd on a 20km walk to this chicks house so we culd get some pussy. we start walking down the main road past where we egged the cars before hand and my friends phone starts ringing and we look at each other and both thought the exact same thing "F*CK" he pulls out his phone and goes its mum......
we are like oooooooooooohhhhh sheit we are fuacked now he answers the phone and she goes where the hell are you and we made up a bull**** story how we had to give our friends jacket back a kindergarten child could of made a better excuse

we sprint back to his house stash the grog bottle on a neightbours bush and face the music
we meet his mum at the door and she asks us where we were we answered her question and sprinted upstairs
i left early the next morning and didnt have to talk to his parents i was so releived
he got grounded for a couple of weeks and then the next time i stayed at his house we did the exact same thing lol
but didnt get caught lol
I got one. One time be and a buddy of mine snuck out and walked 6 miles so he could hang out with his girlfriend over at her friends house. It was honestly one of the most horrible nights of my life. It was pouring freezing cold rain and we were walking down a desolate dark road with forest on either side. In cougar country. We hitchhiked on the way there but had no luck, people would see us and speed up, thinking we were thugs or something I guess. Then once we got there the girls parents found out we were there and we had to leave. We walked about a 4th of the way back and a girl in a car stopped and asked if she needed a ride and said she only decided to stop becuase she saw us walking in the other direction three hours before when she was heading out that way and we were so pitiful looking. Then she politely informed us that she was drunk. There we were, going sixty down this pitch black road, if a deer had jumped out we wouldn't have had a chance. Luckily though, we made it home. We both slept about 16 hours the next day because we were so worn out. It was awful.
Quote by cronik_desire
one time when i stayed at a mates place we decided to sneak out and go and graffiti my school just accross the road from his house.

we went out at like 9 met up with a mate and had some contreu alchohol **** and tried to get drunk of it but it tasted so **** we didnt bother and graffed all over the school.
went to woolworths(australian supermarket) and baught 2 docen eggs and egged cars.

we then went back to my mates house at 11.30 cause we had to be back cause his parents thought we were just at a friends house playing xbox. we got back to my mates house hiding this fat as square bottle of **** alchohol and run upstairs wait until 12.30 and stash it back in the cupboard we got it from and then take some good **** bundaberg rum (awesomest rum ever only sold in australia) and got pissed and graffed the school and then saw a security car and ran as fast as we could to get away from him.

then we decided to embarkd on a 20km walk to this chicks house so we culd get some pussy. we start walking down the main road past where we egged the cars before hand and my friends phone starts ringing and we look at each other and both thought the exact same thing "F*CK" he pulls out his phone and goes its mum......
we are like oooooooooooohhhhh sheit we are fuacked now he answers the phone and she goes where the hell are you and we made up a bull**** story how we had to give our friends jacket back a kindergarten child could of made a better excuse

we sprint back to his house stash the grog bottle on a neightbours bush and face the music
we meet his mum at the door and she asks us where we were we answered her question and sprinted upstairs
i left early the next morning and didnt have to talk to his parents i was so releived
he got grounded for a couple of weeks and then the next time i stayed at his house we did the exact same thing lol
but didnt get caught lol

You are even trying too hard to sound like a try-hard. Grow up.

I don't sneak out because it's pretty stupid and irrelevant. The only time I usually am home is to sleep anyway and if I want to go somewhere, I just go. I don't get stupid, immature urges to go to some bizarre place at 4am just for the fun of it. It sounds completely idiotic.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
I snuck out at 2 AM when my mom and her boyfriend were out. I was supposed to be babysitting my brother, but my friend came by and wanted my help TPing somones house. Fireworks were involved.

Long story short: $300 fine and a month grounded :/
I usually sneak out to buy food. from 11pm-2am. Especially when there is a world cup/ euro /barclays premier league match going on..

Halftime + Fast food = da life
Gear
MIJ Fender '57 Stratocaster
Vox AD15VT
PodXT Live
Page 1 of 3