Page 1 of 3
I'd "WWll reference" her "WWll reference"

I'll go first.

I'd preemptively sabotage her heavy water factory before she develops any nuclear weapons, if you see what I mean.

I'd invade her Omaha Beach if you know what I mean.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Quote by Gmp
i'd gas her... jew, if you know what i mean.

Wow. That's very offensive.
Guess what scale this song is in and I'll give you an eCookie.

Temporal
I'd ration her if you know what I mean.

OVENMEDIT:
Quote by Degorath

1: It's called a joke - are you saying Jews weren't gassed?
2: Stop ramming your religion down our throats with your sig.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
I'd let her feel my U-Boat, if she gets too good at it, i might fire a liquid torpedo at her merchant shipping...
I'd forcefully install a puppet government inside her to make her part my reich, if you see what I mean.

'd open up a second front in the read while my buddy Stalin keeps her occupied, if you know what I mean
Last edited by Incardito at Aug 5, 2008,
I'd sink her RMS Lusitania further provoking the United States to enter WWI. You know, with my penis.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
The Lusitania was sunk in 1915. Twenty four years before WWII. Twenty six years before the U.S joined the war.
I am the Stig.
Quote by mullens99
The Lusitania was sunk in 1915. Twenty four years before WWII. Twenty six years before the U.S joined the war.

Thanks dude, That's why I said World War I in my post. I was mixing it up a bit. Thank you for reading.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Ovenman

1: It's called a joke - are you saying Jews weren't gassed?
2: Stop ramming your religion down our throats with your sig.

Funny how people get so defensive if I have anything remotely religious in my sig. Did I say BECOME A CHRISTIAN OR DIE? No I did not. I'm not ramming anything.

Temporal
Quote by Slinov
I'd drop an atom bomb onto her Hiroshima if you get what i mean.

...OH JESUS CHRIST.

Oh SHI- let's not go there.

I'll penetrate my foxy lady with my Jimi. If you know what I mean.
I've almost finished.
Last edited by Tele.Player.92 at Aug 5, 2008,
Quote by Degorath
Funny how people get so defensive if I have anything remotely religious in my sig. Did I say BECOME A CHRISTIAN OR DIE? No I did not. I'm not ramming anything.

It says 'Not a Christian...'
Are there no other religions now?
Quote by Kensai

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
Quote by Ovenman
It says 'Not a Christian...'
Are there no other religions now?

It says: Not a Christian then don't read this. I'm assuming you're not Christian. So don't read it. I won't be replying again as this thread wasn't meant for this childish bickering. PM me if you still don't understand.

Temporal
Ok enough with the religion fighting. Let's get this back on track.

I'd hold her line at Bastogne.
Quote by Degorath
It says: Not a Christian then don't read this. I'm assuming you're not Christian. So don't read it. I won't be replying again as this thread wasn't meant for this childish bickering. PM me if you still don't understand.

Ah, sorry, I misread and didn't see the 'only' in it.
Quote by Kensai

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
I'd definitely put my penis in her vagina... if you know what I mean.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
I'd take my Epona for a trot round her Hyrule field
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
I'd let her load my muzzler any day.

I'd cover her flanks any day.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
I'd build a special tank appendage to plow through her hedge rows.

Man, I could do these all day.
I'd cover her Dresden with my napalm, if you see what I mean.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
i'd recruit her underage soldiers, if ya follow
Quote by ZanasCross
I can now officially say, sex with paolio is not overrated. Best e-sex I've ever had....

Quote by Degorath

Keep living in your fantasy land where you are the one with perfect morals. You believe after the Jews were gassed they were sent to burn for all eternity by a loving god because they did not accept Jeebus as their savior. Which is worse - a man gassing them or sending them to Hell for all eternity?

/sigh I was *once again* drawn towards the stupidity of the stereotypical Christian and tried to reason with logic. Only after typing it out did I realize if he could think logically he would not be a Christian in the first place...
Quote by GerGuam
Keep living in your fantasy land where you are the one with perfect morals. You believe after the Jews were gassed they were sent to burn for all eternity by a loving god because they did not accept Jeebus as their savior. Which is worse - a man gassing them or sending them to Hell for all eternity?

/sigh I was *once again* drawn towards the stupidity of the stereotypical Christian and tried to reason with logic. Only after typing it out did I realize if he could think logically he would not be a Christian in the first place...

That post was made of win.
Page 1 of 3