Now, before any of you get the wrong idea; I am in fact not referring to a place where criminals get to partake in imbibing the devil's juice.

I live in South Africa (No we don't have lions prowling the streets) and as crime is a pretty big issue here, you won't find many houses without burglar bars fitted over the windows. Last night i spoke with a friend from Michigan and he said most houses there don't even get locked; never mind having burglar bars.

So I'd like to know: Where are you from? And does your house have burglar bars fitted? What about other houses in your area?
Guess what scale this song is in and I'll give you an eCookie.

Temporal
we do on the bottom floor here

but nice looking ones
they're more as an attempt of making our house look old (in a village where most houses are from before the war)....we still got broken into once
I have a medieval kinda of bar **** blocking my door, and always have a baseball bat nearby just incase, there have been lots of roberies here.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Last edited by Popsai at Aug 5, 2008,
we lock our house and have a burlgar alarm

a fair few houses have been robbed in the past couple of years
Maybe if you did have lions roaming around the streets, you'd have less of a problem with crime.
Quote by MightyAl
Maybe if you did have lions roaming around the streets, you'd have less of a problem with crime.

True. But we'd also have a problem with everything else. Like going shopping

I actually heard of a guy who got himself 3 lions to protect his house.

Temporal
Quote by Popsai
I have a medieval kinda of bar **** blocking my door, and always have a baseball bat nearby just incase, there have been lots of roberies here, and ive been one.

Oh god.
This kid has been a robbery and lived to tell the tale!
Tell me, what were you thinking on that fateful day you were a robbery
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Quote by MightyAl

we do lock the doors before we go out....
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
Quote by zacharydak
Oh god.
This kid has been a robbery and lived to tell the tale!
Tell me, what were you thinking on that fateful day you were a robbery

Wut that didnt sound right
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Degorath
True. But we'd also have a problem with everything else. Like going shopping

I actually heard of a guy who got himself 3 lions to protect his house.

http://www.tesco.com/
They deliver.
Quote by MightyAl
They deliver.

LOL. I can just see the delivery guy doing Mach III in his tracksuit...trying to get away from the prowling Lions, Rhinos and Cheetahs.

Temporal
Quote by Popsai
Wut that didnt sound right

Read my quote carefully maybe lol
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Quote by zacharydak
Read my quote carefully maybe lol

I mean what i wrote didnt sound right
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22

Well, in California there have been many incidents where somebody's house was on fire and they couldn't get out of the house easily.

1. You can't crawl out of a window
2. You're probably ****ting your pants
3. It's too smokey, you're running around your house trying to find the best way out and save family and valuables. You either hit your head on something while scrambling and get KO'd or you don't make it out in time.
Quote by MightyAl
They deliver.

I prefer to get my liver from the butchers
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Quote by Popsai
I mean what i wrote didnt sound right

Oh, lol. Didn't realise you were you.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
Quote by paulvxD
Well, in California there have been many incidents where somebody's house was on fire and they couldn't get out of the house easily.

1. You can't crawl out of a window
2. You're probably ****ting your pants
3. It's too smokey, you're running around your house trying to find the best way out and save family and valuables. You either hit your head on something while scrambling and get KO'd or you don't make it out in time.

In my entire life, there has been 1 fire in my area that I know of. Today in the news I read of about 5 people who got assaulted in their houses.

Temporal
We lock our doors.
It forces people to:
A) Go in through a window.
B) Just break through a window.
or C) Drive a car through the house (winning choice).

If you get robbed, do it with style.
i perfer the old cricket bat.... or throwing my various text books at them.
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me