Page 1 of 5
My Friend Wrote this and I thought I'd Share. It's long but hillarious.

Alright let’s see here. Let’s say that we had HARD CORE proof that God was in fact the creator of everything. I mean he Created EVERYTHING. Then let me ask you this, who created God? Because if you think about it, God could not have created himself, for he was not yet around yet to create himself. So did another God create our God? But then our God wouldn't be the true god.

I mean our God would still be the creator of everything else, but he wouldn't be the true god. He would just be the pawn of a higher God. So who created the original God? The whole concept of a God creating himself is illogical. So what else could have created god? Well, if you take this into perspective.

If god has been around since the beginning of time, is it possible that time itself created God. Couldn't time have formed a Worm hole or Black hole or some Sh!t? And formed God. I think so. What I don't get is why god would make us. By god making us, he would be giving us time. But time for what? What are we as humans, or animals for that matter, ever going to use time for?

For we can only use what we can physically have or manipulate or posses. So we really don’t have any time at all, do we? Now let’s say that we had a time machine to go backwards and forwards through time, one could actually consider that using time. But we wouldn't be controlling time. Because while we are going backwards and Forwards through time, time would still effect us.

Because as we are using the time machine, we ourselves would still age and eventually die. But time would still go on. And if we were to control time we would be able to control God, and that’s sacrilegious. So we know we can't control time. So if you remember what I said in the beginning that both Time and God don't have a beginning or an end. Then maybe time is God.

Like Time is the Supernatural force in the world that we call Spirits, Ghosts, and Entities. But then how far would it go if we accepted Time to be our God? Do we start going around to all of our churches and sinagogs and replace the Cross with a Big Ben F-ing Replica? Does the Statue of Liberty start holding up a Giant Rolex instead of a firey torch? Maybe Time is the God or Gods or Goddesses. You know like Butta or Sheba or Zeus or whatever the Fuc'k. But maybe that’s what it all comes down to. What we have here right now, you know Time, is what truly matters. And that maybe God is Time and that time is EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
God created time. We can't expect to resolve the matter of "Where God is from" with our version of rational thought. Since God himself GAVE us rational thought. It would be like trying to explain everything about flowers with only a bit of knowledge about pollen.
Guess what scale this song is in and I'll give you an eCookie.

Temporal
Quote by freedoms_stain
Pretty much a flawed set of logic since it assumes nothing before the beginning of time in this universe.

Time was around before we thought of a word for it though.
Quote by 0RI0N
Time was around before we thought of a word for it though.
So?

Time came into existence at the same time as everything else in this universe: The Big Bang, 13.5 billion years ago.

What came before that? We don't know. I get the distinct feeling that you are also making the fallacious assumption that time is absolute.
Quote by freedoms_stain
So?

Time came into existence at the same time as everything else in this universe: The Big Bang, 13.5 billion years ago.

What came before that? We don't know. I get the distinct feeling that you are also making the fallacious assumption that time is absolute.

Can you prove that time isnt absolute?

1980s Ibanez RG470
Epiphone G400
Peavey Vypyr 30
Vox DA5
Vox Cybaby Wah
Monster Cables
and Red Jazz IIIs

I donated 2020 grains of rice

http://freerice.com/index.php
Quote by MulanoSG
Yes.

General Relativity

Special Relativity.

Einstein came up with those what? 80 years ago?
Quote by freedoms_stain
So?

No but time is conceived as a force not just a measurment. It's constantly acting on people and objects everywhere.
Quote by 0RI0N
No but time is conceived as a force not just a measurment. It's constantly acting on people and objects everywhere.
Again, So? It has a definitive beginning before which we have no understanding of.
Quote by JoelTheShredder
Chuck Norris created God.

And you know it.

Wut?
Last edited by 100%guitarmad at Aug 5, 2008,
Quote by freedoms_stain
Again, So? It has a definitive beginning before which we have no understanding of.

You can't even discern when time began.
Quote by XianXiuHong
Neither do you, or anyone else in this world.

That was my point.
Quote by 0RI0N
You can't even discern when time began.
Yes, Time began with the big bang, all laws and properties of this universe began with the big bang.

Time is a geometric entity, it is tied to space, it is not independant, and it is relative.
God could be asexual?
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
Quote by 0RI0N
My Friend Wrote this and I thought I'd Share. It's long but hillarious.

No it's not.

I want my minute back plz.
Dickless.
Flawed logic is flawed.

Basically because of what freedoms_stain said and all your assumptions in every paragraph.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Flawed logic is flawed.

Basically because of what freedoms_stain said and all your assumptions in every paragraph.

It's not flawed because it doesn't contradict any laws in space, it simply says God created time, and at what point is what it doesn't say, which is why before this universe there could have been another. It will never be flawed logic since there's no way to prove other wise, not that this is prove, but it's what we believe.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Yes, Time began with the big bang, all laws and properties of this universe began with the big bang.

Time is a geometric entity, it is tied to space, it is not independant, and it is relative.

If we did know why the big bang happened then science would rightfully demand an explanation of the cause of this cause and so this would soon regress to an infinite causal chain. This provokes the idea that there must be something that has a necessary existence, something whose existence is self-explanatory. Many people argue that this is God although there is no need for personification in this essence of God. It could be argued that some kind or particle, or perhaps energy itself, has a necessary existence.
Quote by fob12
It's not flawed because it doesn't contradict any laws in space, it simply says God created time, and at what point is what it doesn't say, which is why before this universe there could have been another. It will never be flawed logic since there's no way to prove other wise, not that this is prove, but it's what we believe.

It's flawed logic because he's making all these assumptions and building his argument on them.
Quote by Kensai
It's flawed logic because he's making all these assumptions and building his argument on them.

Well building an argument on them is stupid because there's always going to be opposition and neither will ever be able to prove anything. Doesn't mean our beliefs on how things occurred isn't true, doesn't mean yours isn't true. It's as simple as that.
Only thing I'm pissed about, is that I was promised lulz, and none were generated. I can't even discern where the funny part was.

Ironic though.

As it was a big waste of time.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by fob12
Well building an argument on them is stupid because there's always going to be opposition and neither will ever be able to prove anything. Doesn't mean our beliefs on how things occurred isn't true, doesn't mean yours isn't true. It's as simple as that.

But you're talking about absolute truths and I'm talking about logic.
Quote by 0RI0N
If we did know why the big bang happened then science would rightfully demand an explanation of the cause of this cause and so this would soon regress to an infinite causal chain. This provokes the idea that there must be something that has a necessary existence, something whose existence is self-explanatory. Many people argue that this is God although there is no need for personification in this essence of God. It could be argued that some kind or particle, or perhaps energy itself, has a necessary existence.
Once again, we don't know what came before the Big Bang, so God is an unnecessary complication.

Also, Branes.
Quote by 0RI0N
Explain?

I think he's referring to string theory.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Glimsom
I think he's referring to string theory.

I got that much, i wanna know how it ties in.
Quote by MulanoSG

Time is nothing but what the clock says it is.
It is not an absolute. Time is completely relative to the person observing it.
And i'm not gonna argue about this anymore cuz i haven't slept all nite and i desperately need some sleep! My brain is going numb!
Quote by Kensai
But you're talking about absolute truths and I'm talking about logic.

And the difference is what? It's not illogical to believe that every thing bows to one creator. Just because it's seen as unlikely, doesn't make it untrue. Besides, I hardly think what was done all those years ago is relevant to today. It's just something that we like to talk about and imagine, which is all we'll ever be able to do about it.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Time is nothing but what the clock says it is.
It is not an absolute. Time is completely relative to the person observing it.
And i'm not gonna argue about this anymore cuz i haven't slept all nite and i desperately need some sleep! My brain is going numb!

Quit your B!tchin.. And i Already mentioned that time is a force not just a system of measurement.
so uh...god is 7:36 am?
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
I did not real your post, but I will say that I reckon something created time, and we all live in a split atom.
Time is god yes.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Page 1 of 5