Hey there! I'm newbie in this forum, but I've seen time ago some reffers by seraching topics in Google and always (takling about guitars) appears this forum.
Ok, it's a difficult question 'cos they're a newest amps in merch, but it is:

Which Bugera do you use in Black Metal (not "****ty" sound) style?
I mean: sounds like Keep of Kalessin, Taake, Tsjuder, Sarkom...

In net I've seen more and more reviews that says 6262 has more "edge" gain than 333, but I sent an e-mail to Bugera and they said to me that 333 it's more "powerful" than 6262... So, I'm in a personal trouble. Can you help me?

Thanks a lot!
Don't buy Bugera...you can buy something better for the price
Behringer sucks in making guitar amps

oh .. and where the hell do you need a 120 watt tube amp for?
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Quote by IKnowItsWrong

In a Randall Cabinet w/Celestion V 30'
Quote by IKnowItsWrong

n00b, id go with the 333XL beefy as sound
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Do you realize how mindblowingly loud 120 valve watts will be? I doubt you will ever need that much. 50 watts into a 4x12 is plenty even for big gigs.
i'd recommend 6262 as its based off the 5150/6505 and its a darker sound.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Quote by IKnowItsWrong

you sure dont know anything about bugera then.

But to the TS.

i say the 6262, i feel it could do the black metal sound better.
Guitars-LEFTY
Bernie Rico Jr. Custom Jekyll
Schecter ATX
Schecter Tempest Cust.
Ibanez GIO
Amps
Laney VH100R-Sell/Trade?? pm me
Cube 15
Misc.
THD HOT plate Attentuator and other stuff
The 333 and 333XL have a bit more bottom end than the others (a little closer to a MESA sound), but really, ANY of these amps can get extremely heavy. Even the combos will blow a hole through your chest. Tough call.
Quote by McCheese
Behringer don't make them, they're just the distributor im pretty sure..

No, it's all Behringer. Confirmed so many times.

Btw, 120w tube amp may seem loud - but with metal you don't want a lot of power amp distortion (as almost every thread says), so a 120w amp will allow for a nice metal tone from the pre-amp, while still having nice dynamics but no power tube saturation/breakup.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by IKnowItsWrong

so do line 6 spider amps
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

Member of the Bugera Users Militia
Bugera 6262 will do that nicely man

but the 333 has that more compressed sound while the 6262 has that dark raw end 5150 sound
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

Quote by IKnowItsWrong

Don't listen to this guy, I was playing a 333XL combo just this afternoon at the local music store and I found it to be a nice, kick ass amp. I also played a 6260 head but didn't find it to have the gain I was looking for (I play LoG, Metallica, Megadeth, Gojira) but the 333XL seemed to have loads of gain on tap. The 6262 might be different but I haven't had a chance to test any other Bugera out yet.

And Berhinger is the distributor and not the actual builder of the amps.
Quote by suffersystem
Don't listen to this guy, I was playing a 333XL combo just this afternoon at the local music store and I found it to be a nice, kick ass amp. I also played a 6260 head but didn't find it to have the gain I was looking for (I play LoG, Metallica, Megadeth, Gojira) but the 333XL seemed to have loads of gain on tap. The 6262 might be different but I haven't had a chance to test any other Bugera out yet.

And Berhinger is the distributor and not the actual builder of the amps.

hey man Behringer has already confirmed that they make the Bugera line. Bugeras are made over seas. they is a Youtube Video of a Behringer rep. saying that they make the Bugera line.

i didn't think they did for a long time until i saw the video and Behringer confirmed to me over the phone that they do. they own the Bugera line and everything
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

i tried out a 6262 the other day and knowing it came from behringer, i tried not to like it, and i didn't work. definitely sounds sick, but i would get a power attenuator because i'm pretty sure you won't be cranking it all the time.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
Quote by AndyRevenge
hey man Behringer has already confirmed that they make the Bugera line. Bugeras are made over seas. they is a Youtube Video of a Behringer rep. saying that they make the Bugera line.

i didn't think they did for a long time until i saw the video and Behringer confirmed to me over the phone that they do. they own the Bugera line and everything

Cool, I was pretty sure that they were just the distributor's, but will take your word for it.

Besides that though, the Bugera line is solid and they make some great tube amps. People can say what they want and judge them based on their own ignorance, but they are great amps at a great price.
I A/B'd the 6260 and the 333XL, and was much more impressed by the 6260. Less fiddly, all-around, generally easier to get desireable tones out of. Very American-flavoured, though. The power-tube swapping thing may or may not change that.
Thank you all for the effot to reply me!

I think that 120W it's a monter with a 320W cabinet, but I'll try it; by the moment.
Anyway, more opinions strikes about 6262 and I'll buy it and I'll leave an impression about it in order to disappear doubts.
Thank you again, ppl!
Quote by IKnowItsWrong
Like what?
yo can get a bad ass tone outta a Peavey Windsor and a metal muff....like insanely good for both costing less than 500 dollars

a valveking is pretty damn good ..i have one...it has enough gain for what i play..mostly deathcore and metalcore but also has one bad ass clean channel its like $530

both heads really need good speakers though..i ran both through a Marshall 1960a cab
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
mann i have the same issue i have been reviewing bugera heads rather than a 6505 (budget is tight) trying to get a decent clear black metal sound like emperor gorgoroth behemoth.. basically lookin for a good tube tight sound. Let me know if the bugera is good for bm. and i think i have the same randall cab as you, since i got the g3 head
the bugera sounds way better than the valveking both the 6262 and 333. I think the 333xl sounds the best. It has the tightest sound and a damn good clean channel. The quality ive heard of bugera isnt the best but mine has lasted since the first week they came out. And you can't compare their quality with the valveking quality because I could find way more people with problems from cheap peaveys. Sound quality alone though the bugera is a mile ahead of the valveking.
Quote by suffersystem
Cool, I was pretty sure that they were just the distributor's, but will take your word for it.

Besides that though, the Bugera line is solid and they make some great tube amps. People can say what they want and judge them based on their own ignorance, but they are great amps at a great price.

i agree man. my 6262 is great
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate