http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Taurus-Blue-Steel-Les-Paul-Style-Guitar-New-BNIB_W0QQitemZ310006638796QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item310006638796&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C66%3A4%7C65%3A15&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1318

Good old ebay...

I'm looking at buying one, cos it looks nice, and I need a guitar with humbuckers. I don't expect much from it, but it's cheap so I can replace any crap hardware.

Anyway, I can't find anything about it! Not even google will help me. So has anyone here ever seen/heard of it.

Cheers UG

Joe
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
um. Wouldnt the logical thing be to message the owner and find out about it?

try that.
Quote by yawn
There are most certainly not the same thing. They share the same notes, but then again a hamburger and vomit could share the same molecular composition.

Need a laugh?

Quote by GeneralGrim
Lmao. You, sir, just made my year.
I advise you don't by a guitar like this, you can be lucky if it's not crap but I wouldn't take the chance, it's simpler if you saved some more and bought an epi LP, preferably one of the older series, I did it the same way and bought an epi LP goldtop, buildingyear unknown but pre-1990 and it beats modern gibsons so it's better if you saved some more money. honestly I mean this!

Greetz,
zero
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Vixen
Ibanez RG7321
Cort G210
Epiphone Les Paul 1956 Goldtop
Laboga Mr. Hector
Randall 4x12
Boss MT 2
Boss BD 2
Boss DD3
Korg Pitchblack
Just checked where the location is and I live there!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
You could probably get something better. Maybe an Epiphone or something, I don't trust any guitars under the price of £200.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Well, I've already emailed the seller for some more info about it, so as soon as I hear back I'll put it up here. If it's got decent body wood it may be worth it just to mod and tinker with.
I'm pretty dubious myself, but thought I'd check here just in case.

Cheers guys
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by Lil Macker
You could probably get something better. Maybe an Epiphone or something, I don't trust any guitars under the price of £200.

I bought my Telecaster for 190 quid :P
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
The seller got back to me, and doesn't know the woods used, but they are directly imported fom china, and are apparently equals of the cheaper epi models.
Might be worth getting one and modding it. Only £90, so can't argue too much!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here