Hi! how in hell do i remove the back from my amp. i have removed every single screw from the back and it still won't move is it glued or something. i want to know because i don't wan't to pull to hard an brake it.
hahaha yeah after removing the endless am,ount of screws the back gets stuck. I would also like to know this because i droped about 5 picks down the back of it and i desperately need them.
if you're just taking the back panel off, the screws on back should be all that's holding it. if you're actually trying to take the chassis out (the box with all the wires and knobs and electrical stuff) then first of all don't. if you don't know how to take it out you probably shouldn't. if you're stubborn, check the side of the amp, there are probably more bolts holding the chassis in from the side. just don't forget to unplug the thing first.
Quote by crystaldragon75
take a flat tip screw driver, and carefully, pry out the back. ive done it. just be gentle :P

ok i'll try that
Last edited by space_ace__ at Aug 5, 2008,
Quote by prestonvan
if you're just taking the back panel off, the screws on back should be all that's holding it. if you're actually trying to take the chassis out (the box with all the wires and knobs and electrical stuff) then first of all don't. if you don't know how to take it out you probably shouldn't. if you're stubborn, check the side of the amp, there are probably more bolts holding the chassis in from the side. just don't forget to unplug the thing first.

no, i was just taking the back off and it worked great to pry iy open