"This thread is awesome!"

I'm so ashamed...
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
I listen to u2
I didn't think it was embarrasing til all my friends laughed...
what about you TS?
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
I shaved my pubes when I was about 14 and made the mistake of telling one of my friends. I got the piss ripped out of me for the rest of the day... its funny though, cos the guy I told made fun of me and now he does it all the time
Quote by Echoplex
I said "searchbar" to an august 08-er (i know i seem a bit hypocritical)

You make your account 2 months ago and you already hate your name?
Quote by 100%guitarmad
You make your account 2 months ago and you already hate your name?

I couldn't think of a name, so i chose a song name that was on a playlist i was listening to, and now i don't like it, especially because my sig makes it look like i have a NIN fetish
Quote by Echoplex
I couldn't think of a name, so i chose a song name that was on a playlist i was listening to, and now i don't like it, especially because my sig makes it look like i have a NIN fetish

Control Panel > Edit Signature
Quote by IwantaTele
Social studies "we need to invade muslim"

This is the first August08 post I've seen. What a year it's been.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by 100%guitarmad
Control Panel > Edit Signature

Lol, i like the lyrics though.

On the subject of embarasing stuff, this wasn't me but, in my biology class last year, a girl asked if it was possible to "inject endorphins into yourself." The teacher said, "They have that already. It's called heroin."
Completely off my face, I shouted this to my mates:
"Is this 'Funky Tonight'? God I love this song, if I were gay, I'd totally go John Butler..."
My girlfriend was not impressed..
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Quote by nickkkk
i know your one, this thread

No.

Go jump off a tall building.
Last edited by 100%guitarmad at Aug 5, 2008,
Quote by Hames3rd
"So that's were my penis is."

Dont ask

By saying 'Don't Ask', you are obviously inviting people to ask, and therefore already have an answer to the question you said you did not want to be questioned about, though obviously do.

Quote by Echoplex
NOw everyone is going to ask you to explain yourself.

Exactly.
Once at work I was talking to a woman who plays bingo pretty frequently. She said she had won like $600 the night b4 and I joked about how that would be a great way to raise tuition money. Afterwards I walk back across the room to my workstation and start telling this older lady about it, "Hey, that woman over there said she just won $600 at bingo last night, you should totally go!!!" Turns out she was a GAMBLING ADDICT who had years ago lost everything to the addiction and was just about to celebrate her 1 year anniversary of being clean in Gambler's Anonymous. Worst thing is, after she reminded me I remembered her telling me that months ago.

Not really embarassing just kind of dumb and funny: My bf and i were out riding and decided to stop for a bite to eat. We pull into the drive thru of a combination Taco Bell/A&W and order. When the chick asked me what i want to drink I lean over (he was driving), and squint my eyes searching for the drink list, after a second I asked this "Uh, yeah, do you have ROOTBEER?" My bf just looked at me and then we both started laughing.