Up for sale is an extremely RARE and Highly Collectable, Fullerton production of a 1984 USA made Fender Stratocaster ’57 RI finished in a Tobacco Sunburst with a Maple neck, Skunk Stripe, Serial Number V010XXX.

The body is in excellent shape with some wear as expected from a 24 year old vintage.The front of the neck has some real minor wear.

This Startocaster is fitted with a 5 way switch; pots are dated R1378330 and neck dates September 1984. Also included is a an Original Fender Tweed Case as pictured along with the instruction manual worth alone a few hundred dollars and with an inspection tag, registration warranty and belt

The sound is awesome!!

I really need to sell this. My grandfather inherited it to me, I`d love to keep it but the bills are killing me.

I have really many pictures so if you are interested just drop me a msg with your mail adress and I will mail you alot of pictures ( over 50 )

This guitar is located in germany as I live here. You are welcome to visit me and check the guitar by yourself.

Asking price: 3500 $ + Shipping expenses.
That's about 2000 Euros... seems a bit much for re-issue! Then again I don't know much about the history of the guitar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
You are welcome to make an offer but I think the price is really fair for its mint condition. To be hounest I do not know much about its history either as I inherited it. If you are interested in pictures let me know. regards
BTW, claiming it has some wear and then saying its mint condition doesn't really add up
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
TS, no offence but this seems a little fishy, seeing as you only signed up today with the username 1984strato and just so happen to be selling this guitar. You might be genuine but you will have a hard time selling something like this considering you only signed up today.

If you are genuine I hope you can make the sale, or consider learning to play. This guitar sounds like a beauty.