came here to learn about new gear and tuning eq's. i totally suck at guitar. i'm a way better drummer. i wanna learn to rule on guitar like i do on drums. my current set-up is a jackson kevin bond series randy rhodes, and a peavey 6505 combo. i can't seem to figure out how to set my eq on my amp. need help with that...
you dont know how to play the guitar and your starting and you have a 2000$ setup? LoL im jealous...

what exactly are you trying to figure out, does the amp not have a tone stack on it?
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
put bass mids treble presence at 5, then turn the bass up/down if its too bassy, the treble up if you need it and mids up for more clarity.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by metallicafan616
put bass mids treble presence at 5, then turn the bass up/down if its too bassy, the treble up if you need it and mids up for more clarity.

hmmmm... do you own this amp? or is this the basic tutorial for tuning amps?
Quote by jimmy_neutron
To be honest if you are looking for some decent answers on this i would try either here Electric Guitar forum or else here Guitar and Bass Basics Forum

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and for people to ask questions about the working of the site

I'd recommend the Electric Guitar forum, it usually has more people in it. They can help you out more.

--TheBax
O O

___