View poll results: which do you prefer?
totebag carrying case
40 58%
backpack carrying case
29 42%
Voters: 69.

tote bag style

backpack style

Which do you prefer? Not necessarily the cases pictured, just which style do you think is better, etc. I need to decide which one to get.
fck.
A bad thing I'm thinking about the totebag is the fact that a laptop charger is rather large and if I was to take it, where would I put it? I'll have to keep that in mind when looking at ones with extra pockets and such.
fck.
Tote makes u look richer..(like a businessman)
Backpack for rebel look

(rofl)
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
i picked the first one, as i am quite the young gentleman when it comes to fasion, and such.
mmm 1st one
makes the girls go, "ooooooohhh hes carrying a sexy stylish bag containing what must be a expensive laptop making him rich. i would like him to plough me"

not my words, the words of all the attractive women youll score with that bag
Quote by Rugby Rocker
backpack
more pockets
easier to transport

And more comfortable... plus it won't bang against nearby objects when you're walking.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Hands?

good one

Anyways, I prefer the tote, because it looks professional (and John Krasinski has one on the Office)
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
i like the backpack better, hides the fact that you're carrying around a $1000 piece of equipment, and there is more space for books
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
A bad thing I'm thinking about the totebag is the fact that a laptop charger is rather large and if I was to take it, where would I put it? I'll have to keep that in mind when looking at ones with extra pockets and such.

my dad works with computers and i have seen a bunch of laptops and theres always a way to put it in in fact theres always extra space for other stuff such portable mouse wireless device camera all those little things

another bad and good point with the tote is that people know your carrying a laptop so if one one of your friends or some other random person sees the bag he will be less likely to treat like any other backpack but the bad point is that you ca get robbed but it depends where you live

mmm 1st one
makes the girls go, "ooooooohhh hes carrying a sexy stylish bag containing what must be a expensive laptop making him rich. i would like him to plough me"

and this ^

it looks more stylish and elegegant if you need to go to a meeting or somewhere fancy i doubt you want to bring a backpack
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
Quote by cheeseman3001
i like the backpack better, hides the fact that you're carrying around a $1000 piece of equipment, and there is more space for books

Yeah that makes sense too.
I'm not really sure what to do for university next year...cuz some days I have 3 classes a day (and I love at home), so if I'm gonna be bringing a ton of books and whatnot, it would make more sense to get the backpack.

Quote by SteveHouse

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by SmellyHarold
Totebag = "Mug me I've got a laptop"
Backpack = "Don't bother mugging me, student"

My thoughts exactly.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
tote bag
the thing being what if you have another bakpack you want to have on you?
but yeah they're more likely to get stolen..
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Hanzi_G
Yeah that makes sense too.
I'm not really sure what to do for university next year...cuz some days I have 3 classes a day (and I love at home), so if I'm gonna be bringing a ton of books and whatnot, it would make more sense to get the backpack.

i'm starting up university as well and am going for the backpack. it just seems so much more manageable

Quote by GnR_ROK
Quote by cheeseman3001
i'm starting up university as well and am going for the backpack. it just seems so much more manageable

You goin to Western?

And yeah...I dunno. I'll have to see. Apparently they have lockers at mine so I might just get one of those haha.

Quote by SteveHouse

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Hanzi_G
You goin to Western?

And yeah...I dunno. I'll have to see. Apparently they have lockers at mine so I might just get one of those haha.

Guelph, actually
i wanted to move away
how about you?

Quote by GnR_ROK
Quote by cheeseman3001
Guelph, actually
i wanted to move away
how about you?

Ha I have a friend goin there.

No I wanted to go away, but I'm staying at home and going to Brock because the only places that had my major were Brock and Toronto, and I'm not the big city type.

Quote by SteveHouse

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
It depends. I suppose the Backpack suits for university where you're not going anywhere fancy but when you start working you'll need a tote.
You'd look fairly stupid wearing a suit and a backpack.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
i have a tote bag style case for mine, but id rather have a backpack one honestly. so im voting backpack.
a tote,more maneuvarable
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
tote back packs annoying..what if you already have one on
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I went to Western:P
Definitely with the backpack for a university student, so much more comfortable, after a while of switching the tote bag from shoulder to shoulder its a pain, especially when walking from class to class. Moment you throw in a charger and maybe a notebook/water bottle or whatever else you bring to survive class it gets way too heavy.
That "tote bag" is seriously gay
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Meng Finch
I went to Western:P
Definitely with the backpack for a university student, so much more comfortable, after a while of switching the tote bag from shoulder to shoulder its a pain, especially when walking from class to class. Moment you throw in a charger and maybe a notebook/water bottle or whatever else you bring to survive class it gets way too heavy.

i agree. this is the main problem i had. mine even had a decent shoulder pad, but it still hurt after just a few minutes of carrying it. once i added books, it was a bit ridiculous and very uncomfortable to carry around.
this thread is so useless.. well teh whole pit is useless
DO

THE ACOUSTIC

Dreaming his way to victory