is it illegal in UK to use a taser or stun gun?

i always hear about using them for self defense but i've never seen a shop sell one and they aren't on the internet (i done a short google search)
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by ChazBcWarlock

i always hear about using them for self defense but i've never seen a shop sell one and they aren't on the internet (i done a short google search)

I'm pretty sure it's still classed as an offensive weapon so I highly doubt you'll get one legitamitely. Maybe out of the boot of someone's car in the east end of London. I think the police would clock on to you buying one to surprise your friends anyway.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Buy a golf club
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by sashki
I heard you can make them out of disposable cameras. Don't try it, though.

Why do you want one, anyway?

i heard it to but im not going to risk it

i was just wondering, would be cool to like randomly shock your friends (i think thats the reason why its illegal xD)
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by ChazBcWarlock

You must've done a search so short that you didn't press enter.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by ChazBcWarlock
i heard it to but im not going to risk it

i was just wondering, would be cool to like randomly shock your friends (i think thats the reason why its illegal xD)

I'd hate to be your friend.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

I believe so. My friend's dad has one apparently.

I've always wanted to get tasered to see what it feels like...
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Glimsom
I believe so. My friend's dad has one apparently.

I've always wanted to get tasered to see what it feels like...

What's there to be curious about? You get a pair of prongs stuck in you and a quick, but mighty shock.

Stick a screwdriver with in the socket and touch the metal shaft to experience the thrill.

Or lick it for even more fun.

Shock me, make me feel better...
Quote by sashki
What's there to be curious about? You get a pair of prongs stuck in you and a quick, but mighty shock.

Stick a screwdriver with in the socket and touch the metal shaft to experience the thrill.

Well yeah, but these things are designed to not be lethal, aren't they? Whereas fork + plugsocket can = death. I guess I'm just curious what it's like to be electrocuted.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by sashki
I heard you can make them out of disposable cameras. Don't try it, though.

Why do you want one, anyway?

Those hurt
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
If you're just wanting to shock your friends a bit, buy a disposable lighter that clicks, not with the wheel. Take it apart and click it. A little shot of electricity come out (thus how it ignites). Put it against your mates and press, fun times.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.