does anyone own or tried this guitar?
http://www.cort.co.kr/english/products/common/view.asp?product_id=125
can you give me some reviews please. i have seen the review here in UG but i want to have some more. thanks for the replies.

i'm thinking of buying this since this seems pretty good and for the price, it seems nice too. any problems with this?

what about the pickups? i didn't see the EMG HZ OPEN SA1 in the EMG site so i have no idea of how it sounds. do you think this would be a relatively good guitar for the money?

by the way, i've been playing for 4 years now. i have a couple of gears and a good electric guitar. i want to buy one since my electric is a bit crappy now. haha..

thanks guys.. keep rockin! \m/
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Dang, that looks like a nice guitar! o.o And the EMG HZs aren't bad pickups (I dunno about those specific models).
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Shinozoku
Dang, that looks like a nice guitar! o.o And the EMG HZs aren't bad pickups (I dunno about those specific models).

yeah.. it looks so sweet and classy.. looks like a PRS body made a little more affordable..

i love the flame top too..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
cort guitars are pretty decent... m600 is often called "the poorman's prs" i think
i'd assume that it's good for its price
Quote by dagurime
cort guitars are pretty decent... m600 is often called "the poorman's prs" i think
i'd assume that it's good for its price

then i'm in coz i'm kinda poor.. hehe.. i've always wanted an LP but they're just too costly.. the first thing i wanted an electric to have is the sound of an acoustic guitar which i can get from single coils.. and the m600 has 2 humbuckers but with a coil-tap so i think this will be a very versatil guitar.. any more comments?.. experiences with this?..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
anyone?..
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
IGNORE THE PRICE.
Cort guitars are amazing. They blow more expensive guitars out of the water.
They are made in Korea and i reckon the M600 beats Gibson models.
Other brands you PAY FOR THE NAME, you do not get this with Cort.
Try them out they are very very good.
I'm still deciding between the G260 and the M600 been down to my local shop they are very very good. (sensing a pattern here??)